• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. We are going on 12th February for 3 nights and staying in the Sequoia Lodge. Have never been before and am new to this. Hope I can keep it a surprise until Santa comes!!:goodvibes

Please add me to your list!

Hello and welcome to the Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board Pookabelle :wave2:. I've added you to the list :)

You will find lots of help for your DLP trip planning here, and everyone's very friendly! Please join in with any thread and if you have questions then just start a new thread of your own

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, and DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

You're both on the list now :)

And welcome to the DLP DISboard rachieRach100 :wave2: I'm sure you will find lots of help for your DLP trip planning here, and everyone's very friendly!

I've just joined the forum. We (me, DH, DD1 & DD2) will be at DLP from 29 nov - 3 Dec 2012 at Cheyenne. Pls add us to the list. Thanks!

Am visiting Disneyland Paris again from 18-20 December. Have managed to get a seriously AMAZING deal for a lake view room at the Hotel New York and the Eurostar for peanuts. Happy days. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter