When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just re-arranged our trip (for a number of reasons) from March to July, so we now have 7 nights at DLP, starting 10th July.
4 nights at Cheyenne, will be upgrading to SL or NPB just waiting for the offer, followed by 3 nights at the Kyriad.

Very disappointed that we had to cancel the March trip it was beyond our control, but excited that our 10th trip is now a Summer one, I have never not packed a suitcase of hats, gloves, scarves, thermals and handwarmers to go to DLP before and even more excited that we do now have a full 7 day trip which means our 2 days in Paris won't interfere with our park days.

I have my fingers crossed for a rather good offer to come out though, whilst DLP were happy to move my booking it cost me an extra £180 to book July even with though I requested downgrading from SL to Cheyenne. Really want the NPB to come up on a 40or 50% offer :wizard:

Added you both to the list :)

excited that our 10th trip is now a Summer one, I have never not packed a suitcase of hats, gloves, scarves, thermals and handwarmers to go to DLP before

I'm the same! Very seriously considering for trip in May 2014 and it would be great to have a bit more room in the suitcase!

Got annual pass lastjuly so having a cheeky return trip 2nd to 5th april staying at serris apartments val d,europe 9th trip

28th March to 1st April at Newport Bay.
Please keep fingers crossed for interconnecting rooms!
I have a dream of the 3 kids in the 1 room and us in the other. ;)

Please add us to the list.

18th - 24th October, Hotel New York.

Me (Graham), DW, DD (11) & DS (7).

This will be our 2nd visit to DLRP and although a long way off we're really looking forward to it.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Just noticed my hotel was since changed, could I have it changed to HNY for 22-25 of this month :) Thanks

Could you add me please,we're going 22nd-26th Sept,iv booked the Cheyenne for now but am hoping to upgrade to NPB!im wishing away the weeks!!!:rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter