• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When do you start packing?

I usually start about 2 weeks to 10 days before. I make extensive lists and then start putting things in the suitcases as I can. I always pack and repack and reorganize right up until we leave. I can't imagine how crazy I will be packing for a trip with a toddler!:scared1:

We leave in 4 days and I haven't even brought out the suitcases.
Maybe I'll do that tomorrow.......
I'm very low stress for this trip. If I forget something, we'll buy it.

I love packing for the trip, but I hate unpacking. I start my packing a couple months before. I pull out the suit cases, wipe them out, and start putting some of the mandatory items from our "Disney box" in them. Then I usually start to pick up little dollar store things over the next few weeks. Because we are travelling in a different season this year, I have pulled out the summer clothes and started going through them. I won't actually pack the clothes until the week before. I do pack them in the ziplocs, it keeps everything so neat and easy. To me, seeing the suit cases out with the Disney supplies in them makes me happy and helps build the anticipation for the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter