When did you get docs?

zeldacruiser

Mouseketeer
Many of us are eagerly awaiting cruise docs. Those of you who have sailed recently or sail soon, when did you receive your docs, for what sailing date and through what agency (or directly through DCL)? Thanks in advance for posting!

We are on the 2/19 Magic. Booked through Disney. Received documents on 1/31.

We're on Wonder 2/27 and just got them yesterday 2/3! We are in Canada so I thought we would get them late but I guess we are one of the early ones. Booked through Dreams Unlimited so do not know if that had something to do with it?

We're also sailing on 3/5, but haven't yet received our docs. Who did you book through?

we sail the wonder feb 13th just got our docs today. :banana: :banana: we booked through the magic for less.

We booked through Dreams Unlimited. However, we have a large group going (sister and her family, my mother, etc.) and we are the only ones to get our docs so far. They are hoping to get theirs today.

That's great to hear. We booked through Dreams Unlimited for the Magic on 3/5 and are waiting still. Should not be too long off then. :banana:

my3princesses, we are on the same cruise! :cool1:

...but no docs yet. :sad1:

Maybe when I get home today they'll be waiting for me? :worried:

I keep hoping...waiting...hoping, LOL! Maybe I'll have some weekend reading material too!! Woo-hoo!!!

:teeth: :banana: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We are sailing on 2/24 and have not yet recieved our docs. We booked with Disney direct.

We are on the 02/13 Wonder and just received our docs yesterday (02/03) via UPS. We booked through Costco.

Rick :wave2:

Thanks for all the info! Excited to know someone else on our 3/5 cruise already has their docs - I can start hoping, although it sounds like it might still be a while.

We cruised on the 1/20 Wonder cruise, booked through a travel agent and received our docs 10 days before the cruise. Our TA says they are sending them as late as 7 days before the cruise. :)

We are on the 3/5 cruise too and have not received the documents yet. Booked through AAA. Eagerly waiting for their arrival!!! Dana

Mine were waiting for me yesterday when I got home from work! They were delivered by UPS. We are sailing on the 2-24 Wonder and booked through Dreams.

Mgoble-Who's in your sailing party? We are a family of 4 with 2 DS ages 14 & 17 (but they're really nice teens :flower: ).

Just me and the DW. We are leaving the DDs at home 10 and 6. Sorry no friends for your DDs.

Have fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter