• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When did you get docs?

Sailing on the 2/27 WONDER and my docs just arrived Friday, 2/4/05!!! They were sitting on my front door step when I got home. YAY!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

:banana: Countin' the days!!! :banana:

... :cool1: ...

aring75-we are on the same cruise as you! We got our doc. on Feb 5th. We booked through allseasons travel. Now that we have documents in hand it makes the trip much closer!! Can't wait for sunshine and warmer weather!

Sailing Mar 13 Wonder- booked through TA.

Impatiently waiting LOL! No docs. Wonder why you have to pay in full so far in advance but they wait until a few weeks out to send docs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter