When are you going to visit Aulani??

The first time I am thinking is a couple of days the first week of january 2013 in an IV studio at the end of a 10 day stay on the big island.

bookwormde

Hoping to be there for the Opening!

So excited that we finally don't have to fly to a Disney resort to get a bit of the Pixie Dust! :cool1:

We're thinking 2013 for our 5 year anniversary, and a trip to DLRto be able to check out the new stuff since we moved from CA in early 08 and missed all the renovations.

Though that also corresponds with the time period we would like to start a family so it might be bumped.

Your posts always give me a giggle.

Frequently, all of us are going :jumping1:

and you are going :rolleyes:

So funny!!!!

Hey, just the facts, ma'am. Just the facts.

We gave up the Kool-aid about five years ago. We can see that the Emperor isn't wearing any pants.

I'm hoping I will be able to get a 7 month ressie for Christmas 2011! Our backup plan will be Marriott on Kauai.

So excited that we finally don't have to fly to a Disney resort to get a bit of the Pixie Dust! :cool1:

Us too!! It's been fun watching it be built!! And hopefully this will make it easier to use our points LOL!:cloud9:

I am hoping we can go in the Spring of 2012. We have not added on yet...with yet being the definitive word!!! I told DH a while back when Hawaii was announced that we would buy points there and he agreed. So now I just need to remind him of that previous agreement???!!!

Guess I better go buy some good wine, excellent cheese and something that will catch his 'eye' (if you know what I mean) and being the process of reminding him...wish me luck! :hug: :banana:

Probably not until summer of '14. I want dd3 to be at least 6 before we take that 10 hour flight from Chicago. Plus '13 is our next HHI trip with our bank, use and borrow HH points. (That is unless we buy more HH points before then which I would love to do).
I want to combine a DL trip with HI so we'll probably have to borrow or rent some points to make it all happen.

DH says......when the kids are gone!:goodvibes:rotfl::lmao:

Our plan is for November of 2013. It will be to celebrate our 20th anniversary. We went to Hawaii for our honeymoon and thought it would be really special to bring our boys with us to celebrate. We could not conceive of traveling that far without them. Our oldest will be be 10 and our youngest will be 6. We would like to stop in DL for a few days on each end so that the plane ride won't be to hard on the kids. If it doesn't work out that we can get a ressie at the 7 month mark, we plan on paying cash as WE WILL CELEBRATE OUR 20TH AT AULANI!!!!!!:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

We added on 50 points at GCV and we have not even visit our new home yet, and then there is the new DCL ship and now Aulani, Boy! Have to do some serious advance planning to cover all things Disney. Let's hope they are not going to announce more new projects in the near future! LOL

Probably sometime in 2013. We have made our plans for 2011 & 2012 already.

Hi, HOPEFULLY Summer 2012!! My DH and will have been married 30years that April and our last child will graduate from High School. And my DH has owed me a trip to Hawaii since he MESSED up our chance to spend a month there about 20years ago!! :sad2: Joan

We're hoping to get a 1 bdrm at the 7 month mark either before or after our week in Kauai Jan 2012.

I just realized that will be a month before my 50th B-Day.:scared1:

Kinda thinking about being there for the opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter