When are you going to visit Aulani??

TLPL

DIS Veteran
I know everyone would want to check out Aulani at some point, wouldn't it be fun to take a poll to see when you think you will go? Can someone set it up?

For me, I think I will go in 2013 as I already have plan for next year, and also need another year to save up some points for a 2-bedroom in Aulani. So maybe October 2013.

:surfweb:

We're looking at late May/early June 2014 for our 10 year wedding anniversary. We'd love to splurge a little on an OV Studio as this might be our only trip to Hawaii.

2013 for us too! It'll be our 10 year wedding ann:lovestruc

I'd like to go whenever points are less, but then again I've always wanted to go to Hawaii in December since I think that's when the whales are migrating.

We have several trips to WDW in the works for 2010 and 2011. If everything goes according to plan with those trips, we still might have 211 banked points that will have to be used in 2012. Princess Cruises normally does a 10 day cruise from Alaska to Honolulu in September each year, and we could take the cruise and then tack on a few nights at Aulani as a post-cruise stay in 2012. Of course, if we succumb to a bad case of tropical addonitis, we might have to visit Aulani even sooner.

I'm hoping to book a 1 BR Pool view for 4-5 nights in June 2012 for my 40th! Happy Birthday to me! :banana:

my hope is for August 2012...which really is not so far away

Right now the plan is for December 2011.
Same here, for our 30th anniversary, if we can get the ressie!

I believe we will need mega-doses of pixie dust for this to happen though... with only 119 villas open at that time. :worried:

I'm hoping to be able to get in for just a weekend here or there, at the 7 mo or less mark. We fairly regularly "staycation" at the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Waikiki and I'd love to be able to stay on island but not in Waikiki. I'm trying to "get away" so Waikiki doesn't quite fit the bill LOL.

Im really hoping for fall of 2012! that would be soo awesome!

Did they post the DVC Points chart for it yet?

We have plans for 2011 so I'm hoping the first trip will be summer 2012.

Bought the points assuming it would be a 3 year thing ... "Bank, Use and Borrow" so the next trip wouldn't be till 2015.

2012 will be my 40th Birthday too!! hummm maybe I should plan something special... for myself!

Never. Sounds like a great resort and nice addition to DVC. But I have no desire to visit that area of Hawaii.

Summer 2012. Putting off our 10 year anniversary trip in the hopes of booking Aulani. We'll also go to Maui to visit the place where we were married and show our daughter the place she is named after - Hana.

Hoping for summer 2012, but this competes with an Alaska DCL cruise, so maybe 2013 depending on how my points are going.

July 2012 for us. We have the DCL Alaska cruise booked for July 2011, so we need to wait until the next year. :beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter