When Are You Going To MNSSHP? What Will You Be? NEW SCAVENGER HUNT DETAILS FIRST POST

Whats your favorite MNSSHP party must do?

• Trick or Treating

• Parade

• Fireworks

• Meet and Greet

• Shopping

• Food Sampling

• People Watching

• Dressing up

• Rides

• Dance Party

Results are only viewable after voting.
We think we'll be going twice :scared1: - we're mad brits that don't get accross that often. For the first one DH will be a jedi, DD will be tinkerbell and I'll be a pirate wench. For the second DH will still be a jedi, DD will be Alice and I'll be Queen of Hearts.

I'm making the Alice dress at the moment, as the premade ones are either too small or a bit grown up. I'll attatch a bustle with playing card design to a black evening skirt and have a corset I can throw over a top and stick some hearts to for Q of H.

So excited!

Please post your party dates and I'll add you to the list.. :)

Updating now....

O.k I love the Ken and Barbie idea your DH is awesome! My DH is bald, refuses to wear anything on his head, won't dress as anything Disney, only likes the colors black, gray and white. He wants to wear shorts and a thin t-shirt so I was pretty limited in costuming for him. I figured a pirate deck hand could be in old ripped up clothes that would be cool enough for him to comply. I am bringing matching shirts in case the kids want to change out of their costumes.

So I was thinking for the 9/20 party date. We have lots of Dis'ers going it would be a fun way for us to meet. Lets host a scavenger hunt for the evening we could do a mix of finding and photographing certain characters, shows, rides as well as fellow dis'ers. A rough set-up would be to print out the scavenger hunt list consisting of finding as much from the list as possible. Everyone who participates could purchase a cheap $1-$5 Disney themed item to give to the winner. Doesn't have to be purchased on site. i.e disney store, dollar store, walmart anywhere would work. We could meet up at the party to announce the winner right there. I would suggest meeting up after the first parade for those with small kids who may be leaving to participate.
1. Mickey- costumed
2. Minnie- costumed
3. Family of Pirates- dis'ers or any guest
4. Jack and Sally together- dis'ers or any guest
5. The old Hag from snow white
6. Headless horseman
7. Family with 2 peterpan boys- dis'ers or any guest
8. Hippie family- Wearing matching Mickey Halloween tie dyes- dis'ers or any guest
9. Cinderellas coach
10. Gostly Bride from Haunted house
11. Your party dancing at a dance party.
12. You in front of the fantasy land project poster.

Rules
1. Picture must be taken after 7pm
2. You cannot use pictures from earlier parties.
3. You do not have to wait in line for character/item pictures just a snap of them will do.
4. You must ask a family if you can take a picture of them before doing so.

So if anyone else is interested lets add to the list and rules. Who's going to play? Submit your name and team motto and I'll post it on page 1 with an * next to your name like so.

9/20 Players List MNSSHP "Wheres the booty?" Scavenger Hunt *
1. Tricky_Tink- Pirates * Team "Why's the rum gone?"

So I was thinking for the 9/20 party date. We have lots of Dis'ers going it would be a fun way for us to meet. Lets host a scavenger hunt for the evening we could do a mix of finding and photographing certain characters, shows, rides as well as fellow dis'ers. A rough set-up would be to print out the scavenger hunt list consisting of finding as much from the list as possible. Everyone who participates could purchase a cheap $1-$5 Disney themed item to give to the winner. Doesn't have to be purchased on site. i.e disney store, dollar store, walmart anywhere would work. We could meet up at the party to announce the winner right there. I would suggest meeting up after the first parade for those with small kids who may be leaving to participate.
1. Mickey- costumed
2. Minnie- costumed
3. Family of Pirates- dis'ers or any guest
4. Jack and Sally together- dis'ers or any guest
5. The old Hag from snow white
6. Headless horseman
7. Family with 2 peterpan boys- dis'ers or any guest
8. Hippie family- Wearing matching Mickey Halloween tie dyes- dis'ers or any guest
9. Cinderellas coach
10. Gostly Bride from Haunted house
11. Your party dancing at a dance party.
12. You in front of the fantasy land project poster.

Rules
1. Picture must be taken after 7pm
2. You cannot use pictures from earlier parties.
3. You do not have to wait in line for character/item pictures just a snap of them will do.
4. You must ask a family if you can take a picture of them before doing so.

So if anyone else is interested lets add to the list and rules. Who's going to play? Submit your name and team motto and I'll post it on page 1 with an * next to your name like so.

9/20 Players List MNSSHP "Wheres the booty?" Scavenger Hunt *
1. Tricky_Tink- Pirates * Team "Why's the rum gone?"

Ohhh that sounds fun!!! I know we'll be doing most of that, but not sure when through out the night, I usually stay far away from the first parade since it's so busy. LOL!! Let me think on it. Sounds fun!!!

10/7, me and my DH are going as Hawaiian tourists :)

Keep in mind once we add more people/places and things to photograph I don't think anyone would be able to get them all so winner would be who gets the most not just all. I would prefer the hunt to last all night so the meet-up would be at 12am at the guest services building benches in-front of the bathrooms. Or if we do get a lot of young families that will leave early meet-up will be right after fireworks at sleepy hollow tables. Either way I will bring a lime green mickey head flag like all the tour groups have. If I see enough interest we will move forward with this otherwise we will do just a funnel cake meet-up or dole whip meet-up.

Keep in mind once we add more people/places and things to photograph I don't think anyone would be able to get them all so winner would be who gets the most not just all. I would prefer the hunt to last all night so the meet-up would be at 12am at the guest services building benches in-front of the bathrooms. Or if we do get a lot of young families that will leave early meet-up will be right after fireworks at sleepy hollow tables. Either way I will bring a lime green mickey head flag like all the tour groups have. If I see enough interest we will move forward with this otherwise we will do just a funnel cake meet-up or dole whip meet-up.

...and I speak Portuguese, so we can link arms, chant and call that our group costume. We're a Brasilian tour group!

Seriously though, I think the scavenger hunt sounds way fun. Count us in.

Hey Tink,

The meet up sounds fun my DW and I are talking about it we will try to make it happen just wish that time would speed up so the fun will start.:banana::banana::banana:

So I have a restraunt question, how late do the CS places like Pecos Bill stay open on MNSSHP nights?

Updating now....

I'll count you in let me know if it changes.
Ohhh that sounds fun!!! I know we'll be doing most of that, but not sure when through out the night, I usually stay far away from the first parade since it's so busy. LOL!! Let me think on it. Sounds fun!!!

LOL...Love it! My DH is 50% Portuguese so this will work perfect!
...and I speak Portuguese, so we can link arms, chant and call that our group costume. We're a Brasilian tour group!

Seriously though, I think the scavenger hunt sounds way fun. Count us in.

I count you in let me know if it changes!
Hey Tink,

The meet up sounds fun my DW and I are talking about it we will try to make it happen just wish that time would speed up so the fun will start.:banana::banana::banana:

I believe the CS places will be open until 10. Carts will be open all night serving drinks/snacks.
So I have a restraunt question, how late do the CS places like Pecos Bill stay open on MNSSHP nights?

I will be there 9/13 and again on 9/30. I probably won't dress up for the second party, but I may go as a fairy for the first.

I purchased tickets yesterday for the 9/20 MNSSHP.

My older DD is going to be Rapunzel, my baby has Pascal embroidered on her onesie, and DH and I are just wearing basic shirts.

I purchased tickets yesterday for the 9/20 MNSSHP.

My older DD is going to be Rapunzel, my baby has Pascal embroidered on her onesie, and DH and I are just wearing basic shirts.

:cool1::cool1::dance3: Ya another 20th club!!!. I like to think this will be the biggest Bday party I will ever have(the 20th is my Bday:goodvibe) now now big of a cake will I need??:confused3:rotfl2:

9/13 For us, Dw and I -no costumes final yet but DS is going as a Jedi knight

DH and I will be at the party on October 28th! We will be wearing Disney Halloween shirts and plan on getting our faces painted! :goodvibes

my wife and I will be there on October 25. She is going as Snow White and I will be dressed as her prince.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter