When Are You Going To MNSSHP? What Will You Be? NEW SCAVENGER HUNT DETAILS FIRST POST

Whats your favorite MNSSHP party must do?

• Trick or Treating

• Parade

• Fireworks

• Meet and Greet

• Shopping

• Food Sampling

• People Watching

• Dressing up

• Rides

• Dance Party

Results are only viewable after voting.
We'll be there October 25th. I'll be a fairy, DH is going to be a packer (football player), and DS is going to be Woody.

We're going Sept 13th!!!! My 2 boys will be pirates and my oldest DD will be Maleficent and DD1 will be Aurora. Not sure about DH and I - I think we may just wear Halloween shirts. We can't wait!!:cool1:

we are going on 10/31, so excited! our costumes are not finalized yet, but we are thinking, (me) Brittany from Glee, my DH dressed as someone from True blood and not sure about the kids yet, DD ( 8 ) and DS (10)

We are going sept. 20 and 23, wearing halloween shirts. It looks like a lot of disers on sept. 20.

Just got off with guest services booking for the sept 13. Because I think Flynn Ryder will be the easiestto make for dh we are going as Flynn and rapunzel. We will have with us a baby tink and curly haired blonde Ariel Amd a red headed Mulan.

Just guessing on the last two since it's a surprise but these are the costumes theyre saying they want to buy

:hug:
Thanks for adding me to the list, but we DO have costumes. I will be Toy Story Barbie, DH will be Toy Story Ken, DD8 will be Jessie and DS6 will be Woody.

Thanks! :goodvibes

Love it! I tried to get dh to do it but when he saw the ascot and teal shorts he bailed. What are you wearing as barbie?

We will be attending on Oct. 25th. I made some really cute Mickey Tees from Halloween fabric and fabric paint. People loved them last year. It was just way too hot for anything other than a T-shirt last year. We saw way too many people just melting in there big costumes.:)

Finally!! We've decided what we'll be after waivering between a couple options. We'll do the Peter Pan thing: I'll be tinkerbell, DH will be Captain Hook, DS5 will be Peter Pan and DS3 will be a lost boy. Yay!!!! Now I just have to order the costumes for the boys! Luckily, I have a green bridesmaid dress which I haven't worn since the wedding 7 years ago. I'm cutting it up and making a costume out of it!

Finally!! We've decided what we'll be after waivering between a couple options. We'll do the Peter Pan thing: I'll be tinkerbell, ... Luckily, I have a green bridesmaid dress which I haven't worn since the wedding 7 years ago. I'm cutting it up and making a costume out of it!

Sounds like the best use of a bridesmaid dress that I ever heard. :thumbsup2I get that the bride wants to be the most beautiful woman in the room,but does she have to dress her friends in hideous matching dresses to make it happen? :sad2: So glad that there is a trend away from it now.

We are going Sept 27th and will be Tinkerbell, Iridessa, Rosetta, and Vidia, can't wait!

We're going Sept. 27th as part of my parents' 40th anniversary celebration.

Not sure what everyone else in our group will be dressing as, but DD will be Alice in Wonderland, I'll be the Queen of Hearts, DS will be Batman and DH will be Green Lantern. Tried to convince DH and DS to be someone from Alice in Wonderland, but no such luck. Boys and their superheroes! :)

Love it! I tried to get dh to do it but when he saw the ascot and teal shorts he bailed. What are you wearing as barbie?

I found turquoise leggings at Body Central and a turquoise swimsuit bottom at Kohl's, and then I have a turquoise tee. I made her exact legwarmers and a pink belt, and I found some pink flats at Payless. I'm NOT a heels girl, so I knew that her exact shoes were not going to work. All I have left to do for my costume is find a wig which shouldn't be too hard once the Halloween stores roll into town. I am planning to go to the craft store this week and buy fabric paints to make DH's leopard print shirt. He was reluctant to agree to be Ken, but I told him I would look so cute that he just had to do it for me. Alas...he caved. :lmao:I can't wait for MNSSHP!!!:rotfl:

I found turquoise leggings at Body Central and a turquoise swimsuit bottom at Kohl's, and then I have a turquoise tee. I made her exact legwarmers and a pink belt, and I found some pink flats at Payless. I'm NOT a heels girl, so I knew that her exact shoes were not going to work. All I have left to do for my costume is find a wig which shouldn't be too hard once the Halloween stores roll into town. I am planning to go to the craft store this week and buy fabric paints to make DH's leopard print shirt. He was reluctant to agree to be Ken, but I told him I would look so cute that he just had to do it for me. Alas...he caved. :lmao:I can't wait for MNSSHP!!!:rotfl:

LOL!!! Love it! And I love that you'll have both Ken and Barbie, we saw this kid last year as Ken...he seriously COULD have ben a ken doll exact. But without Barbie, I didn't know what he was, so I asked! LOL, when he told me, I was like OMG, you are awesome! HAHA! You have GOT to post pics!!

I love it! Good call on the shoes , barbie has some flats too;)
You have to post a picture when you get it all together!

I wanted a funny couple like that just bc prince and princess or pirates or Alice ( no offense to all of us doing those themes) are so pervasive but the ascot was a no go with him. So much so that he agreed to a kronk outfit which is basically a toga! Buy I saw adults dressed as princesses and as fun as Yzma would have been I wanted to be something pretty , especially after my barbie hopes were dashed so Flynn and rapunzel it is.

I'll live my ts3 dream through your picture ha!

Hey!

We'll be there on 9/16 for our 1st ever MNSSHP!!! I'm so excited - I've been wanting to attend a Halloween Party for years!!

(As an aside, one of our deciding factors in homeschooling our children was the fact that we could go to WDW for MNSSHP! LOL!)

We'll be there as The Incredibles - IF i can find costumes for us!

We think we'll be going twice :scared1: - we're mad brits that don't get accross that often. For the first one DH will be a jedi, DD will be tinkerbell and I'll be a pirate wench. For the second DH will still be a jedi, DD will be Alice and I'll be Queen of Hearts.

I'm making the Alice dress at the moment, as the premade ones are either too small or a bit grown up. I'll attatch a bustle with playing card design to a black evening skirt and have a corset I can throw over a top and stick some hearts to for Q of H.

So excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter