When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Hi I am 32 yr old single female will be in Disney area from May 7-16. Right not I am really looking for someone to go to Victoria and Alberts with me. I just have to experience it. I am staying off resort but I do have a car so that makes my life so much easier.

I decided to extend my trip and spend a couple of days at the POFQ from May 13-16. I did get an offer to go to V&A so that is cool but I haven't made reservation yet.

Hi I am 32 yr old single female will be in Disney area from May 7-16. Right not I am really looking for someone to go to Victoria and Alberts with me. I just have to experience it. I am staying off resort but I do have a car so that makes my life so much easier.

I decided to extend my trip and spend a couple of days at the POFQ from May 13-16. I did get an offer to go to V&A so that is cool but I haven't made reservation yet.

Hey I sooo wish I was going to be there in May so I could join you. Won't be back till September :(

August 12-16 here, at Pop! Not really doing much Disney this time around ::gasp:: but we are DATW on the 14th.

Hanging around the World from July 28 to Aug 3. . .

My 17 year old will be with me but he is DEFINITELY more mature than I am and a whole lot of fun. Come hang with us.

Of course, if I have my way I could be on a Travel Nurse Assignment before that time in Orlando for 90 days at least. . .maybe longer. Woo Hoo.

I will be there Sept.5th-12th and then Dec. 5th-12th. I will be with my husband some of the time and solo the rest.

:cool1: I'll be at WDW POR in Septamber along with my fiancèe.
We're still trying to choose our ADR and park visits...

I will be there celebrating my 21st with my Dad from September 12-18th at the Animal Kingdom Lodge (we're gonna have a Savannah view!! :woohoo:). We're gonna spend two or three days enjoying the parks, hop over to US for a day, then spend the rest of the days in the parks again. We have MNSSHP in mind for the 14th. Let me know if you're interested in meeting up!! :wizard:

Hello All!

Me and the hubby will be in the World Oct 10-13. Sunday the 10th, we will be flying in and relaxing (not sure which resort yet). Monday/Tuesday are MK/Epcot and Wednesday off to Harry Potter at Universal!

Sooooo excited! Really no for sure plans yet - anyone have any suggestions? If someone else will be there and want to hang out, just send me a message!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter