When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Couple from MI, we're staying at POR, our 3rd trip together, my 6th since 2000. We're looking at the last day of the Food & Wine Fest to have a drink and snack in each country... :cool1:

Hi there! wave: Where in MI? I wonder if we're neighbors :thumbsup2
We are going Nov 10-16th POFQ, we may cross paths! :goodvibes

My grown daughter and I will be there May 1-11 2011. She is concerned she will not have anyone to ride the wilder rides with as I can not.

So anyone wanting a wilder ride partner, I am sure she would enjoy the company.

The WDW Fan Boys will be going in 3 weeks, 8/26-9/2. I will be going with family again 12/2-12/6 for our annual Holiday visit. :yay:

Possibly going December 5th-10th at the Wilderness Lodge. Possible solo trip. Keep your fingers crossed for me :D

November 8-16 at OKW. Traveling with fam but would love to maybe meet up with a fellow DISer. :cutie:

Changed our dates, took advantage of the free dining so no we are going May 29 - Jun 9. It may be hotter and more crowded then, but we saved big.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter