What's Your Single Favorite Song of All Time?

Hm...I think that..."Right In Two" by Tool is my favorite song...it's so hard to pick a favorite song...that's my current one, lol.

Same as it's been for years and years:
Thunder Road by Springsteen. I could listen to it 100 times in a row.

Songs that I never get tired of listening to(though they don;t replace Thunder Road as my favorite):

Picture
by Sheryl Crow/Kid Rock
Paradise City by Guns n Roses
Arms of an Angel by Sarah McLaughlin ..I think that's the name of it

Tie between Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb" and Queen's "You're My Best Friend"

Okay now I am reading others choices and there are just too many great ones out there. I love MercyMe and especially I Can Only Imagine and Homesick. I also have am a Backstreet Boys fan but I couldn't pick one particular but I do love Incomplete. I also forgot about Leader Of The Band, which is a great one.

I also really love Tell It Like It Is-Aaron Neville (though generally I don't care for his voice) and Kiss And Say Goodbye-The Manhattans.

Right now, it would have to be...

I Don't Wan't To Miss A Thing-Aerosmith
Picture-Sheryl Crow/Kid Rock
Iris-Goo Goo Dolls

Bell Bottom Blues by Derick and the Dominoes (an very early Eric Clapton band)

Adding to mine - Fast Car by Tracy Chapman.

Also my favorite song by a current artist is 4th of July by Shooter Jennings. Love him!

I also love "Bad" (live version only).
"Catch the Wind" Donovan
"Overkill" Colin Hay
"Thats the Way" Led Zep
"A Sort of a Protest Song" Matthew Good Band
"Baba O'Reilly" The Who
"Subdivisions" Rush
"Cant Find My Way Home" Blind Faith

Sorry for getting carried away!

I am excluding the Beatles from my list. They are in a category of their own.

"I Who have Nothing" is my favorite Tom Jones song too, and its Whoopi Goldbergs favorite TJ song too! I was in Atlantic City and Whoopi and a group of her friends were at the front center table right across from us. She came in and they were talking a little. She told him that was her favorite song and he sang it for her. It was great, I love his voice, and he puts so much emotion into that song.

LOL, my son would LOVE to hear this.

He found out that Whoopi and I were born the same year, in the same city and have the same sense of humor.... now we have something else in common...

Oh,yes, we both have Jewish last names...:lmao:

So many Elton John songs to choose from~probably The Simple Life off the One album.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter