What's Your Single Favorite Song of All Time?

letterdavidman

DIS Veteran
If you had to pick just ONE, which would it be?

As for me, there are oh, so many possibilities, but, when all is said and done, there's really only "A Day in the Life", by the Beatles. I've heard the thing probably thousands of times in my 37 years on this earth, and I'm still hearing little things I never heard before.

How about you?

"All I Want" by Toad the Wet Sprocket

I've thought about it a number of times. I can't decide between Ziggy Stardust by David Bowie and Come Undone by Duran Duran.

i have no idea...i have way to many songs that i listen to.

however there is one song that i can listen to over and over again, "Forever Young" yes...sentimental, but i still love it!

My second would be "Ordinary World" by Duran Duran and my third would be "In My Life" by The Beatles.

Jet Airliner by Steve Miller.

When I was in high school I used to love it at the concerts when he said "Touching down in New England town".....happy to be a New Englander. I quoted the song in my yearbook "goodbye to all my friends at home goodbye to people I've trusted". I couldn't wait to get out of town and on with my life. Now that my life didn't turn out as exciting as I was expecting, I still love the song because it reminds me of great times and dreams.

Jet Airliner by Steve Miller.

When I was in high school I used to love it at the concerts when he said "Touching down in New England town".....happy to be a New Englander. I quoted the song in my yearbook "goodbye to all my friends at home goodbye to people I've trusted". I couldn't wait to get out of town and on with my life. Now that my life didn't turn out as exciting as I was expecting, I still love the song because it reminds me of great times and dreams.

I used to think that song was "Leo, Jed and Lionel". :lmao:

Unchained Melody and Ebb Tide by the Righteous Brothers are a close tie to I Who Have Nothing and Without Love by Tom Jones.

Because of all the emotions it brings, The 1812 Overture. The 4th of July is my favorite holiday and listening to the Boston Pops play that music is an amazing experience.

I'd probably have to go with Don McLean's American Pie for sentimental/nostalgic reasons, but I agree with the OP, A Day In The Life is a good choice too! :thumbsup2 I'd love to turrrrrrrrrn yoooooooouuuuuuu onnnnnnn..... - gives me goosebumps everytime! :thumbsup2

This is hard, I narrowed it down to three: Wasted Time-The Eagles, The Joker-Steve Miller Band and Here, There and Everywhere-The Beatles.

Honorable mention-Friends by Michael W. Smith

Oooh, love Wasted Time by the Eagles. It always makes me cry tho. :eek: :sad1: :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter