• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's your longest trip?

TheDisneyNurse

DIS Veteran
Just curious. What's the longest trip you've ever been on at WDW? Mine was Grand Floridian in 2001. We stayed for ten days. Now that we live in South Florida, our trips only average around 4-5 days. I'd love to stay for a whole week, even longer.

So let's see who wins ;)

This October will be our winner at 8 nights. :) I think it will be perfect for us, we're even doing a day at Kennedy Space Center and Universal.

Longest trip coming up this August. 2 nights at Beach Club and 13 nights at PO French Quarter for a total of 15 nights! So excited:-)

Cannot beat 4 weeks, that's for sure! In 2013 11 nights and this summer 10 nights plus 2 in Universal as this is dd's grad trip and she just HAS to see Harry Potter.
We are only doing 6 days in the parks as we also like to have relaxing pool days in between, one full factory outlet day and one beach day. Cannot wait!

Five weeks but we spent 5 days in New Orleans in the middle. :goodvibes:goodvibes. Usually we try to get there for at least 3 weeks. This year it will be 4!
Oh man! That sounds like an incredible trip. I just love the feeling of staying there for at least a week. It truly feels like your home. When I take these short trips, I usually don't spend much time relaxing. Never have enough time!

I have been 5 times in my life(4 as a child with my parents and 1 as an adult last year with my Fiance). Each of the times I went we stayed 14 days.

10 days for the last couple of trips. We have been steadily increasing the number of days (used to stay for 7 days, then 8 days, etc.). Hopefully the next trip will be 12 days. :rolleyes1

Next trip is our longest at 10 days, although one is our late night arrival so I should probably say 9

Went to last MNSSHP and 1st MVMCP. 9 nights. Got free dining at ASMu before it changed to just counter service. Used snack credits Food & Wine. Also, only had to get 1 day base tix.

We drive from PA so we make the most of it. We always stay for 10 nights at a shot. We've talked about going more often for fewer days, but it was a unanimous decision to keep it at 10 nights. Darn Disney loving family

Longest for me has only been 8 nights. Would love to go two weeks or longer, if I could. If money were no object, I would go for a month. Lol. Stay at AKL, CR, GF and Poly for a week each. Lol. Jealous of the people who get to go longer. :D

At WDW we normally stay 9 nights. This coming trip we'll be doing a DCL/WDW trip that will be a total of 17 days.

We usually stay 12 nights. This coming trip in October will be 17 nights! I had 14 nights booked with FD then found great air fare so I had to add 2 nights up front and 1 at the end (poor me).

Our longest was 8 days, 7 nights. This upcoming Nov trip will be my longest.. 9 nights, 10 days and I am so excited!!!! Never stayed that long before, so I am buying a 1 day, park to park Universal ticket and spending Veterans Day there with friends and my parents will be spending a whole week in Universal that week so I will be able to meet up with my parents. I look forward to a more relaxing pace, not running to get everything done since I'll have more time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter