What's your longest trip?

Longest was 10 days in 2013 so we could do the Halloween party and the Christmas party, and that was almost too long to be honest. We had a day or two of driving on top of that each way, so we were gone for almost 2 weeks by the time we got home. We have several cats and dogs so pet care gets to be cost prohibitive at that point, not to mention we miss them! (and the cats won't forgive us for at least a week after we come home!):rotfl2:

I have only been to Walt Disney World twice in my life. When I was 3 years old my parents said we stayed for 7 days. When I was 10 years old we stayed for 10 days.

Other then the year long, all expense paid vacation to South East Asia in 1969 (Vietnam, for those without a globe), the longest trip I ever took was 2 weeks and one time I actually spent 6 nights onsite. Longest 6 nights of my life. I cannot stay in one place for a long time that isn't home. I like to travel, but, only for short intervals.

My longest trip to Disney was 10 nights. I was a single parent at the time and so very ready to go home by the end of it. Now I go Saturday (arriving super early, like 8 or 9 a.m.) and leave Sunday the following week. 8 nights. I would love to stay longer now but DH's schedule is difficult to do that sometimes.

Spent 18 nights at BC during F&W festival a few years back. Couple other times for 16 nights. They were all fun but being truthful probably a bit too long. Now for us anything past a week is too long.

Other then the year long, all expense paid vacation to South East Asia in 1969 (Vietnam, for those without a globe), the longest trip I ever took was 2 weeks and one time I actually spent 6 nights onsite. Longest 6 nights of my life. I cannot stay in one place for a long time that isn't home. I like to travel, but, only for short intervals.

Thank you for serving!

14 is the longest we have stayed on property, did a 21 day road trip from colorado to Florida many years ago, stayed a WDW and at St Pete beach, didn't want to go home after that

We stayed 10-12 days when I was 16 with my parents--did lots of offsite things as well as WDW. My own family has never stayed more than 5 days during fall or spring break.

We normally stay 10 days on each trip. Two full weekends and only 6 vacation days works for us. It feels like the perfect amount of time. Last year we were only able to do 7 so we are making up for it this year. We are doing a 14 day Disney Extravaganza! We will be spending large portions of our time at F&W doing the demos and seminars. I'm actually thinking of adding a couple of Universal days on top of that. Southwest's new fair sale would make it much cheaper for us to leave a few days early.

We're going on it this Christmas. Due to a limited amount of flights, we're staying at WDW from December 24th to January 3rd. 10 full days, believe it or not, is a lot. We're going to look to try some new things while we're there.

We usually stay 12 nights. This coming trip in October will be 17 nights! I had 14 nights booked with FD then found great air fare so I had to add 2 nights up front and 1 at the end (poor me).

17?! Wow, I'm jealous! How do you do everything without it becoming repetitive? I'd imagine by a week or so in you've already done everything at the parks.

After 5 night/6 days...we are ready to leave. We go during slow weeks; my son is a trooper (he was happliy walking 15 hours in August heat every day as far back as age 4); we are well planned and prepared. But at that point...we're done, exhausted, starting to get fed up at small things, we start seeing through the "artificial" facade, and are ready to leave before the magic fades.

And we only go back every few years.

Could not imagine being there for two or three weeks, would feel trapped. I travel around the world, sometimes for months on end, but in those instances I have an entire (real-life) culture/city/etc. to engross me.

Now, when we lived in L.A., it was daytrips to DL every 4-6 weeks. I preferred that setup.

14 Nights in December/January of 02/03. Spent Christmas and New years. It seems like we usually go for 8 days, but I always wish we were there longer.

21/22 days at OKW with only 1 child and between dogs. No way we could do that now. No, it didn't get repetitive. But, we didn't totally act like we were on vacation either. One or two days a week, we worked. Laptops on the deck -- not a bad way to go. :)

In 2012, we went on our 2nd trip to Disney World. We stayed for 9 nights at All-Star Movies. We had 8 park days (four then a break and then another four). Kids were 9 and 2; so I wanted to get a long trip in before the price hike (9 year-old turning 10, 2 year-old turning 3). We ate lots of character meals. I was really glad the trip was that long because for 4 of our days Tropical Storm Debby sat over us. Wet Magic one bus driver called it. Since our trip was longer we were there long enough to have some dry sunny days at the end.

14 days, ASM. And no, it wasn't long enough.

I dream about the 30 days I'm going to spend at the Grand Floridian (so I can have breakfast with MP every day) starting Retirement Day 1.

We usually do 21 nights, split between off site in a villa and on site.

Our longest time was 26 nights when we got married at the boardwalk. We did 7 at the boardwalk, 7 away POR and the rest in a villa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter