What's your Food Network favorite cooking show?

SeeDisney

<font color=red>I drove by my WAWA <br><font color
Hello Dis FRiends, :)

We just got Food network added to our cable about a month ago and I'm enjoying watching this new channel.

What's your favorite cooking host show?

So far, I like the pretty italian lady Ciao Italiano I think? And Rachel Ray is OK. Don't care too much for famous Emeril Igasso-sp?

Sorry, I don't know how to do a poll.

I don't have a favorite, but I really enjoy Paula because she makes me laugh and I've always liked Iron Chef.

Good Eats - Alton Brown - Cooking with a little science thrown around.

Iron Chef followed by Good Eats. I love Iron Chef and since it comes on almost every night at 10 I hardly ever miss one. Unfortunatly I have whatched so much that almost everything is a repeat now.

I love Everyday Italian (with that pretty girl) and Emeril ~ BAM!

Paula by far is my favorite. She is so southern and typical of southern hospitality. I think if I ever met her she'd be one of those easy to be with people who you felt like you've known forever!

I like Sara from Sara's Secrets although her cooking is usually more fancy than I care for. I enjoy a little Rachel Ray. I used to love to watch Emeril but not as much now. I can't stand semi homemade with Sandra Lee (or something like that--she is too much/too fakey for me). I sometimes like watching the Barefoot Contessa. Mostly because she lives in my dream house.

Out of all of them, Paula is my pick of the litter though!

I love Everyday Italian with Giada DeLaurentis...she is extremely easy on the eyes, to say the least, and her recipes are easy to follow. I also love Molto Mario, with Mario Battali, because I love his restaurants here in the city and respect his work.

I love Everyday Italian with Giada. Every recipe I've made of hers has come out perfect everytime and everything is SO delicious. :sunny:

Iron Chef. I love to watch them be so creative in such a short time!!

DH makes so much fun of me for watching the Food Network so much!

My favorites...
For the cooking and entertainment...
1. Paula's Home Cooking with Paula Deen
2. Good Eats with Alton Brown

For the entertainment value alone...
Anything with Tyler Florence in it. I think he's just "dreamy." :lovestruc

My un-favorites...
Rachael Ray and Sandra Lee both drive me nuts with their gushy, fake-y, quirky voices, phrases and mannerisms, but I like their recipes and I'll admit that I watch them both anyway. :blush:

Anything with Tyler Florence. He can come cook in my kitchen any time. :blush:

I love Good Eats, 30-minute meals with Rachael Ray, and Unwrapped. Then to a lesser extent I'll watch Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee.

I am a Food Network addict.....

My favorites are:
Good Eats
Unwrapped
Any show with Rachel Ray
The Secret Life Of...

1. Good Eats
2. Paula's Home Cooking
3. 30 Minute Meals
4. Semi Homemade

I can not stand Emeril, so he's the only one that I absolutely will not watch. If I'm not watching TiVo'ed stuff, my TV stays on Food Network

All of Rachael Rays shows (I know she can be a little annoying sometimes), but her meals are quick and good. I watch everyday italian because I usually cook italian and I get good ideas from her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter