What's your Favorite Disney Theme Park?

Sparrow03

"Dead Men Tell No Tales!"
Out of all the Disney theme parks, which one of them is your favorite?

Magic Kingdom. It's just so enchanting. I love the lands in this park, especially the left side of the park. Magic Kingdom is also classic, with great rides. I also really love Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios.

Magic Kingdom. It's just so enchanting. I love the lands in this park, especially the left side of the park. Magic Kingdom is also classic, with great rides. I also really love Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios.

Nice :), as for my favorite Disney park that would have to be Disneyland. Mostly because I enjoy rides like Jungle Cruise, Indiana Jones, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Big Thunder, Splash, Matterhorn, Star Tours, and Space Mountain. Not just that but I also enjoy the lands of the park as well.

I have to say Disney's Hollywood studios because I like how it gives you that 80's-90's Hollywood era feel. I always feel pretty special when I go there, like I fit in. And of course, The Rock N' Rollercoaster is there and that has to be the best ride in Disney World even though the launch is really scary- or suspenseful. :)

Nice :), as for my favorite Disney park that would have to be Disneyland. Mostly because I enjoy rides like Jungle Cruise, Indiana Jones, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Big Thunder, Splash, Matterhorn, Star Tours, and Space Mountain. Not just that but I also enjoy the lands of the park as well.

So awesome to see a Disneylander on the Teen Board! ::MickeyMo We mostly talk about Disney World but I adore both equally. I can't pick a favorite resort. Both have there pro's and con's. I REALLY want Orlando to bring Indy. Indy is my favorite ride, ever. Disneyland Pirates is SO much better too.

I have to say Disney's Hollywood studios because I like how it gives you that 80's-90's Hollywood era feel. I always feel pretty special when I go there, like I fit in. And of course, The Rock N' Rollercoaster is there and that has to be the best ride in Disney World even though the launch is really scary- or suspenseful. :)

Close second for me. I want to work at Hollywood Studios :) I can relate to the fitting in thing. I always feel happy and content at the Studios. I love RNRC! The launch is neat and I like the music in the car. But the Tower of Terror is my favorite.

I like Disney music.

39108368_24020818.gif

Well it always used to be Animal Kingdom but I think after our last trip it might just be Hollywood Studios. I love Sunset Boulevard, I adore the Hollywood Tower Hotel and the street performers are great.

Magic kingdom because it holds my favorite ride but we are staying on the boardwalk so Epcot may change that because we will be visiting it a lot

EPCOT Center.

It used to be Disney-MGM Studios. But I will not return there any time soon, until Disney stops neglecting that park. However, it seems like they are finally getting around to working on the new Disney Studios.

Orreed said:

I agree with you so much there!
Magic Kingdom is a family favorite of ours-that's the park we have to go to, if we just go for one day. I like Disneyland as well; I haven't been there as much (4 vs 8 to WDW, and two of those times I don't remember). It's really the main center of the magic for us!

I like EPCOT the best. It has some of the better attractions and I love world showcase. I also love things like the Chinese Acrobats.

Magic Kingdom for sure. It has the most to do there. A lot of rides and attractions, a lot of shops, a lot of different food stands. You could literally spend the whole day there. I love the other parks, but MGM and EPCOT just don't have enough attractions

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter