What's your Favorite Disney Theme Park?

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by Sparrow03, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Sparrow03

Sparrow03 "The only rules that matter are these: what a man

Out of all the Disney theme parks, which one of them is your favorite?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Orreed

Orreed Olivia

Magic Kingdom. It's just so enchanting. I love the lands in this park, especially the left side of the park. Magic Kingdom is also classic, with great rides. I also really love Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios.

4. Sparrow03

Sparrow03 "The only rules that matter are these: what a man

Nice :), as for my favorite Disney park that would have to be Disneyland. Mostly because I enjoy rides like Jungle Cruise, Indiana Jones, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Big Thunder, Splash, Matterhorn, Star Tours, and Space Mountain. Not just that but I also enjoy the lands of the park as well.

5. niallsprincess

niallsprincess "Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all starte

I have to say Disney's Hollywood studios because I like how it gives you that 80's-90's Hollywood era feel. I always feel pretty special when I go there, like I fit in. And of course, The Rock N' Rollercoaster is there and that has to be the best ride in Disney World even though the launch is really scary- or suspenseful. :)

6. Orreed

Orreed Olivia

So awesome to see a Disneylander on the Teen Board! ::MickeyMo We mostly talk about Disney World but I adore both equally. I can't pick a favorite resort. Both have there pro's and con's. I REALLY want Orlando to bring Indy. Indy is my favorite ride, ever. Disneyland Pirates is SO much better too.

Close second for me. I want to work at Hollywood Studios :) I can relate to the fitting in thing. I always feel happy and content at the Studios. I love RNRC! The launch is neat and I like the music in the car. But the Tower of Terror is my favorite.

7. Tom999

Tom999 Earning My Ears

I like Disney music.

[​IMG]

8. Hooves

Hooves Mouseketeer

Well it always used to be Animal Kingdom but I think after our last trip it might just be Hollywood Studios. I love Sunset Boulevard, I adore the Hollywood Tower Hotel and the street performers are great.

9. barefootMom

barefootMom Mouseketeer

Magic kingdom because it holds my favorite ride but we are staying on the boardwalk so Epcot may change that because we will be visiting it a lot

10. 101disneyfan

101disneyfan Waiting for Avatar, Star Wars, Pixar Place...

EPCOT Center.

It used to be Disney-MGM Studios. But I will not return there any time soon, until Disney stops neglecting that park. However, it seems like they are finally getting around to working on the new Disney Studios.

11. disneyanney

disneyanney <font color=royalblue>"Happiness can be found, eve

I agree with you so much there!
    Magic Kingdom is a family favorite of ours-that's the park we have to go to, if we just go for one day. I like Disneyland as well; I haven't been there as much (4 vs 8 to WDW, and two of those times I don't remember). It's really the main center of the magic for us!

12. spursboy13

spursboy13 Galactic Hero

I like EPCOT the best. It has some of the better attractions and I love world showcase. I also love things like the Chinese Acrobats.

13. Darkwing Duck

Darkwing Duck DIS Veteran

Magic Kingdom for sure. It has the most to do there. A lot of rides and attractions, a lot of shops, a lot of different food stands. You could literally spend the whole day there. I love the other parks, but MGM and EPCOT just don't have enough attractions