whats wrong with these rooms?

penlanspice

Addicted 2 disney
Hi

Cabins 6134, 6634, 7120 and 7620

Can somebody please tell me, what sort of balcony's do these cabins have?
I know they are sold as cat 7 and were cat 5. what is the obstruction in the veiw? and is the bacony/railings filled in(can you see through them)
Are they a good bet if you can get one?
thanks

sam

These do have the plexiglass railing but they're slightly obstructed around the perimeter of the sliding door. Here's a link that shows pics and describes it a little better : http://**********************/
Ok....not sure why it's not showing up. Go to ***************** and click on "staterooms". YOu'll see pics and description there. If you can't access this (for some unknown reason), feel free to PM/email me.

Hi, 7620 is our favorite room. We always request this one. The obstruction, I feel, actually gives you more privacy. It basically makes your view smaller but not enough to bother us. It blocks you from your neighbors on the right side, so that you really can't see anyone there. Once when we had this room we were the last room cleaned (from the group our room steward did), which I didn't like, but this past cruise we were the first room cleaned. Personally, we love the location of the room as well. We personally like this room better than our category 6 room. Kim

and are getting this time as well. We love the extra blocking. Menaing, the hull of the ship blocks a bit more of the wind, but you can still see everything. The railing is plexiglass. It is also more private on one side. We specifically request this room each time.

Lisa

I loved 7620! It has the plexiglass railing and is just slightly obstructed on the right side. I loved the location and you just can't beat the "bargain" Cat 7 price.

I had 7620 on the Wonder this past May and loved the room. It was barely an obstruction in my opinion. In a quieter area and very convienent to the elevators. It would be my first choice again when traveling as a party of 3. (The room only sleeps 3 - not 4).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter