What's the Big Deal With Staying On Property Anyway? *Goodbyes* 12/17 p.114

oh...the $1 was for the turnpike...at first I thought it was like when you are in europe and you litterally have to put coins in toliet so you can go. :rotfl: POR looks really nice. We stayed there in 1998 but i really don't remember it. We were there for my hs band trip so I didn;t stay at POR the whole time (thats where my parents stayed) and I only stayed with them after the band left...plus I was 17 and didn't really care about where we were staying. :rotfl: Now I care!;)

Yay!! You made it! :banana: "Welcome Home" - I love it!! :thumbsup2

I can't wait!! Your pictures of the room are getting me very excited!! :hyper:

So close for you now Amy! :cool1:

Hurray, you are at Disney! :woohoo:

:thumbsup2

Yay! Glad you got there safe and sound!! :)

Room looks lovely!

It was!

oh...the $1 was for the turnpike...at first I thought it was like when you are in europe and you litterally have to put coins in toliet so you can go. :rotfl: POR looks really nice. We stayed there in 1998 but i really don't remember it. We were there for my hs band trip so I didn;t stay at POR the whole time (thats where my parents stayed) and I only stayed with them after the band left...plus I was 17 and didn't really care about where we were staying. :rotfl: Now I care!;)

I will have LOTS more pictures of POR and my opinion of it as we get further into the report. :)

uh Carissa....todays the 10th! :rotfl:

Why, yes it is! :rolleyes1

$1.00 to pee!!!!!!! :lmao:

Building 14??? I wish we had a close building while there in 2007...it would have made a huge difference for us all. Yahooty for you guys!

I love the look and feel of POR :thumbsup2

Hey - I only recently found out about that online check-in. Good to know it is FASTER :thumbsup2

BTW - I just told the girls you had Stitch and they're very excited to see more of your pictures! I didn't notice his tattoo in the other pics - is it gone?

YAY!!! You made it to WDW!

That check-in line is SCARY!! :eek: Glad you found the online check-in line and it worked out well for you!

The pics are awesome! Just how I remember it...and so excited to get back!! :thumbsup2

Ok I am back and ready to say :wave:

Chuck in the Navy yes? my Uncle was in the Navy for I think 15 yrs or more. He trained at Great Lakes IL, was in Guam, So Cal, Idaho :confused3 and back to IL in the end.

He toured on a ship during the Gulf War Blessings to you and your family during that time and the move ahead :goodvibes

Sullivan great name!

Oreo is cute. My parents had 2 black & white cats awhile back and as a kid I had a B &W pet mouse named Oreo and a tan one named Cookie....

Nice Toes and I have those same Cleo Crocs too.

DH's posting I don't know if mine would post but he definetly suppoerts my "addiction" :rotfl:

Cracker Barrel haven't been to one in years, I always wanted those rockers in front of my home.

Tornado holy cow I am so glad you guys were OK!
rain and wind on the Highway is no fun...I remeber driving out of Ashville NC down the mountains in stuff like that where you couldn't see squat and narrowly missing some car accident and cars serving off the road...scary I agree :eek:

This is one long TR already....I have some catching up to do on mine....I posted at #143 on page 10:chat:

SOTB rest stop I've seen that on the Travel Channel...I actually think I want to see that if we're ever traveling that way....or do I?;)

Pillow DH needs to bring his pillow too and we fly....(now on road trips I admit I bring mine too)

Phibbles's ticker just had to shout out that I love your title "sweatin with Mickey" so true in those summer months I did my fare share last June

WDW welcome sign Isn't that the best site to see? We applauded on the DME bus when we passed under it...my Mom & I started it!

Check-in wow that is a ton of people checking in, CSR was like a ghost town compared to that...glad you found the pre-check-in line though.

Your room I think we stayed in blding 15 when we stayed there in 05 on the 2nd floor. I bet you loved those double sinks!

Nice pin! Happy post birthday glad to be part of the '74 club:grouphug:

Looking forward to more fun and hearing about your Disney week!

J-

I forgot to mention something about your birthday pin!!!

You're so lucky!!!! :banana:

Aw, I got a little choked up about the CM telling YOU "Welcome Home". I'll probably have tears streaming down my cheeks if I hear the same thing.:rotfl:

Can't wait to hear how you like Raglan Road. We've got a ressie there in June.

$1.00 to pee!!!!!!! :lmao:

Building 14??? I wish we had a close building while there in 2007...it would have made a huge difference for us all. Yahooty for you guys!

I love the look and feel of POR :thumbsup2

Hey - I only recently found out about that online check-in. Good to know it is FASTER :thumbsup2

BTW - I just told the girls you had Stitch and they're very excited to see more of your pictures! I didn't notice his tattoo in the other pics - is it gone?

Building 14 was awesome!! We got to be so tired by the end that if we'd had to walk much farther I'm not sure what we would have done! :rotfl:

What tattoo?? :confused3

YAY!!! You made it to WDW!

That check-in line is SCARY!! :eek: Glad you found the online check-in line and it worked out well for you!

The pics are awesome! Just how I remember it...and so excited to get back!! :thumbsup2

9 days Missy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

Ok I am back and ready to say :wave:

Chuck in the Navy yes? my Uncle was in the Navy for I think 15 yrs or more. He trained at Great Lakes IL, was in Guam, So Cal, Idaho :confused3 and back to IL in the end.

If you think the Navy in Idaho is odd....

We lived in Alice Springs in Australia for 3 years - in the Australian Outback - the DESERT!!!!! :lmao:

Sullivan great name!

Thanks! All of the boys' names are of Scottish/Irish decent. We actually came up with the name Sullivan after driving through Sullivan, Maine.

This is one long TR already....I have some catching up to do on mine....I posted at #143 on page 10:chat:

Yeah - lots of chit chatting going on. :rolleyes1 Feel free to just use the links at the beginning. :goodvibes Although - you might miss out on the educational topics we cover - such as indepth reporting about crazy hand dryers and more info than you wanted to know about SOTB. ;)

Your room I think we stayed in blding 15 when we stayed there in 05 on the 2nd floor. I bet you loved those double sinks!

Yes we did. :thumbsup2

I forgot to mention something about your birthday pin!!!

You're so lucky!!!! :banana:

Why was I lucky? Cause I was at Disney for my birthday?? Most definitely. :goodvibes

Aw, I got a little choked up about the CM telling YOU "Welcome Home". I'll probably have tears streaming down my cheeks if I hear the same thing.:rotfl:

Can't wait to hear how you like Raglan Road. We've got a ressie there in June.

It really did take me by surprise!

We ate at RR on our last trip and LOVED it (it was just dh and I). Here's the link to my review:

Raglan Road Review

Okay - now I need to run and get a shower!!! Have some errands to run. Be back later. :goodvibes

We ate at RR on our last trip and LOVED it (it was just dh and I). Here's the link to my review:

IMG_2903.jpg

Okay - now I need to run and get a shower!!! Have some errands to run. Be back later. :goodvibes

When you get outof the shower you may want to change your link.....:lmao:

Those look like really nice rooms,

I have never stayed there, in fact I don't think I have ever been to that resort at all.

Nice update Carissa

Um........interesting review. Did you have room service?;):rotfl:

:rolleyes1

When you get outof the shower you may want to change your link.....:lmao:

Shower is done and the boys are playing nicely together and not wanting to run errands. I'll just wait until Chuck gets home and go out by myself. Probably a better idea since Sully has pink eye today and should probably limit his exposure to the public. :sick:

Those look like really nice rooms,

I have never stayed there, in fact I don't think I have ever been to that resort at all.

Nice update Carissa

You REALLY need to go to POR and take the boat ride to DTD. :thumbsup2

Glad to see that you made it. On my first trip to Disney World, we stayed at Dixie Landings which is now Riverside. We didn't have any kids yet. We really like staying there a lot. I can't wait to hear how you liked it.

uh Carissa....todays the 10th! :rotfl:

What's happening on the 10th??? :confused3

Building 14 was awesome!! We got to be so tired by the end that if we'd had to walk much farther I'm not sure what we would have done! :rotfl:

We were in Building 26 :headache:

CAR said:
What tattoo?? :confused3

Hmmm....I'll have to find a photo and paste it! He got his ear signed by the real Stitch on our trip at O'Hanas!

Glad to see that you made it. On my first trip to Disney World, we stayed at Dixie Landings which is now Riverside. We didn't have any kids yet. We really like staying there a lot. I can't wait to hear how you liked it.

It's a great resort. :thumbsup2

What's happening on the 10th??? :confused3

She was telling me that I had posted the wrong date in my title. I had put 4/16 because I was trying to remember page 16. :rolleyes1

We were in Building 26 :headache:

Whoa - didn't know they went that high! :rotfl: I'd imagine you'd almost have to drive over and park out front of the main building if you wanted to use the food court.

Hmmm....I'll have to find a photo and paste it! He got his ear signed by the real Stitch on our trip at O'Hanas!

Ahhhh - must have been loved off of him. :goodvibes A CM did tell us that Stitch would sign our Stitch, but since he's not ours I wasn't sure if that would be okay or not.

I am enjoying your trip report very much! I don't often read trip reports, but yours is great! Must be because you're a fellow pillow freak.:rolleyes1

I am enjoying your trip report very much! I don't often read trip reports, but yours is great! Must be because you're a fellow pillow freak.:rolleyes1

:welcome: I'm honored that you're reading mine! :) Pillow freaks unite! :rotfl:

I LOVE Mike Rowe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter