What's the Big Deal With Staying On Property Anyway? *Goodbyes* 12/17 p.114

In the title where you put the date :teeth: thanks, you're the best! :thumbsup2

I'll try, but I don't think I have room.

I'm doing the WDW half marathon next January!!!! :cool1: You get a Donald medal for doing it.

Awesome!! I need an email update from you! You hear all about what's going on with me here, but I don't know how you are doing.

Kar, there are a couple in RI. I always go to the one in Coventry. they are in MA also.
I have never gotten anything besides breakfast at Cracker barrel. love it!! :love:

Wow, lived 20+ years in New England and totally MISSED Cracker Barrel!!! :confused:

IMG_2887.jpg

Chuck looks like he is the DANCING KING with the flat screen tv!! :dancer:

And I have never been to SOTB either....I am guessing some love it and some do not!!! Those PEDRO'S are hysterical...if I saw one of those on the side of the road...yup, I would be so sucked into stopping there!! :laughing:

Ahh...Carissa, I am guessing you may have lost your pillow case OR the entire pillow.......?

Isn't that wishful thinking?? :rotfl:

J/K LYMI!! :love:

HEY :mad:

:rotfl:

First,
We got your postcard yesterday, Thank you

Did anyone else have trouble opening it up? Must have been Pilot error
(Sorry Chuck, had to use some Air Force humor)

Second,
Nice update

10 hours is a long time on the road

I've heard so much about SOTB I think that will be our next vacation destination, who needs Hawaii.....get the bags packed Honey

So what they have some guy standing next to the bushes along the road collecting a $1?

What postcard? I didn't get no postcard yet? I know....must be that Canadian mail system again :rolleyes:

Right CAR? I am getting one eh? :goodvibes

SOTB is a trashy-town all year round. We stopped there in August (twice) and even ate lunch there. What a mistake, but unfortunately it is a must stop for me. Too many memories of childhood trips to Disney to not stop and reminisce a little.

Look, I found a giant Pedro.
08-31-2008013.jpg

I can't believe you ate lunch there!!! ewwww :scared:

Nice picture Phibs! :thumbsup2

Will the real Pedro please stand up!

I almost typed that exact thing! :rotfl:

Anxious to hear about the pillow case story! I know you said your posts are going to slow down, but I have ZERO patience! LOL! ;) (And I so did not miss the comment about being pressured to start your report! I resemble that remark! :laughing:)

:rolleyes1

And I have never been to SOTB either....I am guessing some love it and some do not!!! Those PEDRO'S are hysterical...if I saw one of those on the side of the road...yup, I would be so sucked into stopping there!! :laughing:

Ahh...Carissa, I am guessing you may have lost your pillow case OR the entire pillow.......?

I don't know Karen. I think SOTB is a place that everyone loves to hate. :lmao:

Hiya!

Your TR sounds great so far, I can't wait to read more. You are only at the beginning and it sounds like an adventure already!

I read a TR you had in the past, it was really good.

Hiya!

Your TR sounds great so far, I can't wait to read more. You are only at the beginning and it sounds like an adventure already!

I read a TR you had in the past, it was really good.

Hello Tina! I recognize your username. :goodvibes

It's so funny when you know you're going to write a trip report - after the tornado incident I thought, "Wow - this will make for an exciting start to my TR!" :rotfl:

Thank you so much Torsie for making the "pretty boxes" for my PTR/TR links - I absolutely love them! :goodvibes

Its OK. (My brother is a retired Wing Nut....I deal with squid jibes all the time.) Besides in my family, if you aren't picking on one another just a little bit, I would think they didn't care.

First,
We got your postcard yesterday, Thank you

Did anyone else have trouble opening it up? Must have been Pilot error
(Sorry Chuck, had to use some Air Force humor)

Second,
Nice update

10 hours is a long time on the road

I've heard so much about SOTB I think that will be our next vacation destination, who needs Hawaii.....get the bags packed Honey

So what they have some guy standing next to the bushes along the road collecting a $1?

Yaaay! Glad you like them and that they fit ok!

They're perfect! And it looks like you changed yours too? :thumbsup2

Your sig looks so pretty Carissa!!
Very nice, Torsie!

Thanks! :goodvibes

Its OK. (My brother is a retired Wing Nut....I deal with squid jibes all the time.) Besides in my family, if you aren't picking on one another just a little bit, I would think they didn't care.

So is that your excuse for always pickin' on me?? :rolleyes1

To Quote famous rapper EMINEM..."will the real Pedro please stand up...please stand up...please stand up".

Sorry...I can barely contain the inner geek....I digress. :cool1:

So now I'm confused. Kevin's picture of Pedro and my picture of Pedro are different. Who is the real Pedro??? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter