What's the best thing about going in July?

Samantha/NC

Mouseketeer
We go to Disney in 16 days :cool1: . I know it is going to be hot and crowded so does anyone have anything good to say about Disney in July???
We are super excited :banana: :banana:

We love WDW in the summer! We go each year at this time, either July or August. As long as you take a break in the afternoon, it's fine! The parks are open later, so go back to the resort for a swim, nap, lunch (any/all 3!) and then head back out! Summer in DW ROCKS! :sunny: Have a blast!

We went last July and are headed back in one week! It was just me and DD11; too hot for DH. DD and I had a terrific time. It was hot and there are crowds, but the parks are open later, the waterparks are terrific (can't always do those in February -- too cold in Feb '06), and you're at WDW!!!! :banana:

Make sure to take breaks throughout the day and drink lots of water. Make time to do the indoor, air conditioned things (Philharmagic, HISTA, Great Movie Ride, etc.) to get breaks even while you're at the parks. Don't push yourselves and you'll have fun.

Best thing about July is that the parks are open later so you can afford to go back to resort for a swim/rest out of the sun and not feel cheated out of too much park time! Aside from that, I guess I would say July heat is a smidge better than August! And more hurricanes tend to threaten in August and Sept.

Hope you have a great time! :wave:

The best thing about going in July is that YOU'RE GOING TO DISNEY!!!!

Remember the worst day at Disney always beats the best day at work! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter