What would YOUR top 3 be?

Mickeyistheman

DIS Veteran
I am having some trouble deciding which character meals to have this time around.

I have never eaten in the Castle and am not sure if I would like the food.

Price is a factor as well, but we might want to splurge since it is the Castle.

I also was curious how much, breakfast, lunch and dinner was at the Castle as well?

So here is my question: If you did not have to worry about price what would be your top 3 CHARACTER meals?

:santa: :grouphug:

Our top three would be

Chef Mickeys
Liberty Tree Tavern
Crystal Palace

Chef Mickeys is awesome for breakfast or dinner and so is Crystal Palace. Liberty Tree Tavern is awesome for dinner. Character interaction is great in all three. These are our favorite character dining pics.:wizard: princess:

It really depends on what characters you want to see!!

Mine would be : Castle, Chef Mickey's and 1900 Park Fare

:goodvibes

Ours are all dinners:

1) Princess Storybook at Norway (great princess interatction and we really liked the food)
2) Crystal Palace (best food of the three for us, very pretty restaurant)
3) Chef Mickeys (we did this for dinner the first night and it got us in the "Disney spirit," but the food was just okay for us)

Mine would be, in no particular order....

1900 Park Fare breakfast or dinner
Cape May breakfast
Chef Mickey (only done breakfast there)

Liberty Tree Tavern is also great and I would definitely go back.

1) Garden Grill
2) Crystal Palace for Breakfast
3) CRT for Breakfast. Just something magical about it for our family.

Top three for us would be:

Chef Mickeys for Dinner - Just at there on 12-23 - Excellent
1900 Park Fare - ate there on 12-25
and Princess storybook breakfast.

Hope this helps.

Whenever we go to Disney we always have to go to

1900 Park Fare (breakfast or dinner, we usually do both)
Liberty Tree

So those two are my top 2

My other one would be Crystal Palace (breakfast only though...we did not like their lunch or dinner)

Oh yes, this helps greatly!

I will say that I have eaten at both 1900 Park Fare and that is our favorite and Liberty Tree Tavern for Dinner.

For those that said Storybook for Dinner, what Princesses were there and what was the menu like?

Thanks again for everyone's great responses!

In random order:

Crystal Palace.
1900 Park Faire.
Princess Storybook Breakfast.

Oh yes, this helps greatly!

I will say that I have eaten at both 1900 Park Fare and that is our favorite and Liberty Tree Tavern for Dinner.

For those that said Storybook for Dinner, what Princesses were there and what was the menu like?

Thanks again for everyone's great responses!

When we were there almost a year ago we had lunch and all of us enjoyed it. The princesses we saw were: Ariel, Aurora, Mulan, Jasmine and Belle. My DS who turned 2 on that trip left with lipstick kisses all over his face and he refused to wash them off!!!! The food was a lot of seafood, which my family (including the kids) likes, so we all found something delicious. We never travel abroad, so when we go to Epcot we like to try different things in the different countries.

As far as our favorite character meals:
Akershus
Crystal Palace
Chef Mickey's

Actually our absolute favorite was at the castle, but the menu has changed since we have been there. Also when we were there it was only 1 credit from our dining plan.

We've only been to a handful but;

1. Our DD12 birthday Feb 2006 @ 1900 Park Fare. They made a VERY big fuss!

2. Restaurantasurus for breakfast in Dino Land. All the bigges, Mickey, Minnie, Pluto...

3. Garden Grille with Chip & Dale; Hint, Dale has the red nose!

They would be...
Crystal Palace...any meal
Cape May for breakfast
Chef Mickeys...either meal

We have eaten in the Castle before. We thought the breakfast was overrated, and when we ate dinner there it was wonderful. But, now that the dinner has been changed, we have no interest in it. Thank heaven my dd, now 13, has no interest in eating there again!!!

We went for dinner on 12/3 and the princesses were Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Cinderella and Aurora. We were very surprised by the food. I had read many negative reviews here and we all really liked it. The cold buffet has a selection of salads, fruit, meats, cheeses, breads, and fish. I don't eat fish, but I thought everything else was great. My three DDs ate very well from the cold buffet. The hot dish I had was a meatloaf type thing (called something like kottjaker) and my husband had cod. We both enjoyed our meals very much. There were several other types of fish on the menu, and also a basic pasta dish. Hope this helps a little!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter