I always book my reservations directly with Disney. I have been waiting for the latest discount for our trip planned for late September into early Oct. We are leaving for a cruise on May 3 and won't be back until May 12. I'm afraid that they will release a discount for my time-frame while I am gone and the rooms I want (POR preferred - I need 2 rooms) won't be available when I get back and can book them. I thought about booking with a TA before we leave for the cruise (that advertises here but who's name I won't mention) because they will be able to get the discount applied for us if and when one gets releases. I'm just really up in the air about this. I really LIKE being in control of my own reservation and making all my own plans. However, I don't want to miss out on a discount or the room that I want because I was not in town to make the reservations in time. Thoughts?