What would make you happy right NOW?

If I actually won, I would buy a ton of Disney Stock and then sponsor the NEW Horizons v2.0 Pavilion in EPCOT. Yes, with some creative control. It would put Harry Potter to shame.

Small: I'd like my husband's friend who is staying with us this week to leave immediately.

Big: Anyone wanna pay off my student loans??

Nah. DISapalooza is sold out. If I win, though, I'll get you here in July for the mega meet. And you don't even have to pay me back.
that would be fab!! thanks, and I would absolutely pay you back! you have college to pay for! ;-)
also, with the $10k, I'd donate $2k of it to GKTW to buy a place at DISapalooza.

Big = world hunger to go away
(To big?) LoL

Small = to enjoy a cup of pumpkin spice coffee and play board games with fam tonight
both of these are wonderful, and no, not too big.
I don't know about the pumpkin spice coffee (we don't have pumpkin spice here, in fact, pumpkin isn't used in sweets here... at all. and I hate cinnamon and nutmeg, so anything with that sounds terrible to me.) but coffee and board games sounds great!

Big...that Hurricane Joaquin would just go out to sea and not destroy or hurt anything and anyone.

Small...I can't think of anything, I'm sitting here Dis-ing with a nice cup of coffee, wearing my flannel PJ bottoms for the first time this year and enjoying the cool damp day. That's enough for me right now. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter