What will we celebrate? BLESSINGS!!*Trip # 10

8 weeks!!!!:yay::cheer2: :jumping1:

And still no airfare:lmao:!!! Well, we are gonna try to get it today!! Got a Honey-Do list for my hunny today, and that's at the top of my list!!!!! We have some weekends with big plans..so that will make the time fly!!
3 Weeks from today is Halloween--that'll keep the kids occupied for a bit!! Then we go outta town a couple of weekends before Thanksgiving for Mike to preach...then Turkey day....and my ds13s bday, then our trip!!!! Plus, getting finished with Christmas shopping, birthday shopping, and finishing up school Thanksgiving week.
I think that will keep MY mind occupied enough not to go nutty waiting for out departure day!!!!
As far as airfare goes... we didn't have any good times available for our Sunday return trip home--even though they went up a little this week...they did add a late afternoon flight!!!:yay: Since we do ME, that'll still give us time for a MK trip before we leave and a good lunch!!!!!! :cheer2: Yay Us!!

Ooohhhhh!! I'm sorry!! My younger son told me yesterday he was thinking about Caseys corner and could NOT wait to go get a hot dog!!!!! I don't let them eat hot dogs since all the hoopla about the wienees...but we splurge at Caseys!! I just pray they don't get sick from it!ha!!!! Speaking of sick....Kim have all your germs left ya'll yet? I hope so!! You have been dealing with it for a while now!! I know the flu is running rampant down here. Some of our area schools have closed it's so bad.

Nope still wiping snot. Sorry if that left you with a gross mental image :rolleyes1 It's running rampant here too. My DH's niece was just confirmed as having H1N1. Luckily her mom is a nurse and is taking good care of her. :hug:Her entire cheerleading squad has it. :scared1:

Oh, and I'd pick Cosmic Rays over Casey's any day! :thumbsup2

You sound like Momof2DisneyBoys....she leaves in just under a month and just bought her airfare a couple of weeks or so ago.

It certainly sounds like you have enough stuff to keep you busy until it's time to head to Disney.

Don't freak....still no airfare!!! He wanted to wait....also, my mom dropped in...had to come down for a funeral...he was super busy today...NO time to get it done......gonna check on that tomorrow tho'. It's kinda makin me antsy now!!!!

Don't freak....still no airfare!!! He wanted to wait....also, my mom dropped in...had to come down for a funeral...he was super busy today...NO time to get it done......gonna check on that tomorrow tho'. It's kinda makin me antsy now!!!!

I would be freaking out if I didn't have airfare 8 weeks out....

I :worship::worship: to your patience.

:rotfl2: Hang in there.

Ha! Okie dokie!! Well,we do those flyer miles...and darn it!!! They will NOT put me on the account...he has talked to them I don't know HOW many times and each time, it's Yes sir, she is now on the account. Then I call and go through alllllll that automated mess.....then Oh, we are sorry, is your husband home? You are not authorized on this account. And it does NO good to explain that he JUST got off the phone with someone else.....you get the drift. Anyway...I have time during the day, then when he gets home, we are soooo busy and the kids want to play with Daddy.....then I get tired and forget it!!! OOHHHHH....I just don't know if the frequent flyer miles are worth all the stress!!!! If not, I would have had them when they were in my exact happy-price-range 3 weeks ago!!!! Okay...gotta work on getting this done.

Jordan..just read some of your PTR...what kind of church do you work at? Your reports are soooooo loved!!! You have toooons of pages!!! WOW!!! Good for you!! ha! And I too love those little travel items....the ALL detergent is my absolute favorite:laundy: Got lots of this going on!

Jordan..just read some of your PTR...what kind of church do you work at? Your reports are soooooo loved!!! You have toooons of pages!!! WOW!!! Good for you!! ha! And I too love those little travel items....the ALL detergent is my absolute favorite:laundy: Got lots of this going on!

It is a Free Methodist Church. Relatively conservative, but we play Hillsong United songs for worship in our Contemporary Service...:thumbsup2. Not adverse to seeing the Spirit move, but we're not on the fringe and not overly conservative....I grew up in the church. Dad, Granddad, 2 uncles all Pastors. SIL was served full-time at church...Bro worked with youth....I was a typical PK....but my rebellion lasted from age 24-42.........

Lol...I LOVE that All detergent when I travel...

MY PTR is a monster, but I've also been doing PTR/TRs for over 2 years. You'll meet lifelong friends here......

Oh, I loooove Hillsong!!! Sorry you were so rebellious!!!:lmao: I know it's hard being a PK....always said I would never marry anyone in the ministry...then I did! Ha!!!! My hubby is awesome...so sincere...that's what makes the difference! My mom is going to a Free Methodist church too!!!
so....moral of the story? Never say Never.....God has other plans sometimes!!!! Thanks for stickin' around my PTR....I will update soon!!!Hopefully with some airfare!!!! OK....I am finally getting tired,..starting to ramble! Sorry!!! Too much of this :surfweb: !!

Oh, I loooove Hillsong!!! Sorry you were so rebellious!!!:lmao: I know it's hard being a PK....always said I would never marry anyone in the ministry...then I did! Ha!!!! My hubby is awesome...so sincere...that's what makes the difference! My mom is going to a Free Methodist church too!!!
so....moral of the story? Never say Never.....God has other plans sometimes!!!! Thanks for stickin' around my PTR....I will update soon!!!Hopefully with some airfare!!!! OK....I am finally getting tired,..starting to ramble! Sorry!!! Too much of this :surfweb: !!

Let me know about the airfare!

That's so interesting that your mom goes to a FMC!!!!

Just had to chime in about the PK's. My husband is a preacher's kid. He went through a year or so of rebellion but once I came along, he stopped all that. Course, we were married at just 18 (and still going strong after 25 years) so he didn't have too much time to rebel.;)

My grandfather was a missionary. His dad was a pastor. His brother was a pastor. My husband's dad and two of his brothers are pastors.

My daughter is going to missionary college in Georgia and teaches children's church at their local church. She has done missionary work all over the United States. She works in a homeless shelter once or twice a month in Atlanta. She volunteers her time to work with a mentally and physically handicapped baseball team. During the Summers, she works at several different youth camps. One was for Autistic children, another was for children whose families couldn't afford to send them to Summer camp and yet another was a Christian based youth camp. Can you tell that Mama is super proud of her baby?:laughing:

Oh, and the only time my daughter got in trouble at school was when she skipped to attend prayer meeting at church! Everybody laughed at her and said "who skips school to go to church?"

:hug: Hey Shawna Girl! :flower3:

Just thought I would drop in and say "HI"! :wave2: Hope you can get the airfare squared away fairly soon! :goodvibes Boy I sure would be a nervous nellie if I had left it so late! ;) Are you still hoping to fly from Houston?

Mickeystoontown~ You should be proud of your dd!!!! How wonderful!!!
Kim~ Yep, we are still flying out of Houston. We are gonna try to get those tickets today...if not tomorrow for sure..we have a HOA meeting tonight. Guess who's house got volunteered for the meeting?
I am babysitting a sweet 6mo baby girl right now! What a little doll!!

Just wanted to comment on something real quick Shawna. A girl at my church just graduated from Hillsong International Leadership college! Yes, she went all the way to Australia. Her aunt is our worship leader and her mom and younger sister also sing in our worship group. So needless to say, we sing a lot of Hillsong music which is awesome!

Ok, I'm done babbling now!

Ha! Okie dokie!! Well,we do those flyer miles...and darn it!!! They will NOT put me on the account...he has talked to them I don't know HOW many times and each time, it's Yes sir, she is now on the account. Then I call and go through alllllll that automated mess.....then Oh, we are sorry, is your husband home? You are not authorized on this account. And it does NO good to explain that he JUST got off the phone with someone else.....you get the drift. Anyway...I have time during the day, then when he gets home, we are soooo busy and the kids want to play with Daddy.....then I get tired and forget it!!! OOHHHHH....I just don't know if the frequent flyer miles are worth all the stress!!!! If not, I would have had them when they were in my exact happy-price-range 3 weeks ago!!!! Okay...gotta work on getting this done.

I can't stand that automated junk. And once you get to a real person, they ask you ALL the same things you just answered into the automated system. Ridiculous! Crossing my fingers you get air fare ASAP!!!!!

I go to a Methodist church too. I love their contemporary service- the kids love the music! :thumbsup2

Now go get some flights!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter