What will pull what?

Statistically speaking, the Ford F series is the number one selling truck in America, and really I guess the world since we buy more trucks than anyone. I know I love mine. However, Chevy and Dodge make good trucks too. I here that the Nissan Titan, and Toyota Tundra are good, but I will put my money on Detroit steel.

Thank god a few of us are still around. The bad thing about our domestic trucks is the parts are manufactured all over the world and just assembled here. I've got an 04 Silverado 2500 Diesel and my tail lights were made in where else? CHINA. Makes me want to puke.

I know what you mean, and it hasn't just started. My dad has a 1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass that he drives to work, and a few years ago we took the butterfly out between the air intake and the manifold. It was made in China, and that was on a 1990 model I was floored. But I still believe in American made automobiles.People can saw what they want about Japanese cars lasting longer. But we have a 1970 chevy truck with 270,000 miles on it. And I had a Ford with 300,000 on it. And they were still running strong. And the newer ones will run longer than that thanks to better steel and better motor oil.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter