What Walt Disney World attraction would you bring back from the dead?

What Walt Disney World attraction would you bring back from the dead?

• Skyway (1971-99) magic kingdom

• Horizons (1983-99) epcot

• Mr. Toad's Wild Ride (1971-98) mk

• If You Had Wings (1972-85) mk

• Time Keeper (1994-06) mk

• Kitchen Kabaret/Food Rocks (1982-04) epcot

• World of Motion (1982-96) epcot

• ORIGINAL Journey into Imagination (1983-02) epcot

• 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (1971-94) mk

• Body Wars (1989-07) epcot

• Mission to Mars (1975-93) mk

• Snow White's Scary Adventure (1971-2012) To Soon?

Results are only viewable after voting.
What? No love for Sounds Dangerous?

C'mon man, it's Drew Carey, pre-lapband.

The original Journey to Imagination was one of my favorites. 20,000 Leagues just beat it out in my mind. There is so much they could do with this ride if they brought it back. They could incorporate Finding Nemo, Little Mermaid or offer a special tour for SCUBA divers.

2nd 20,0000 leagues...Though Mr Toad and Horizons are a close 2nd

Body wars and Mission to Mars are the ones I miss the most. Our hope is that we can continue to get such experiences in the future at Disney.

Thanks OP for including "If You Had Wings" in your poll! I know it was a corny little ride but I remember it from my childhood. :)

This was hard for me to pick because I remember all of these from my childhood but for sure for me it was the Original Journey into Imagination especially the upstairs part. I wish my children would be able to experience it. Maybe someday they will bring it back I won't hold my breathe though. :rotfl:

I voted for 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea but I would also bring back Mr. Toad's Wild Ride; that is one of my all time favorites and so glad Disneyland still has it

From the list I picked Body Wars, as I'd love Wonders of Life to come back as a whole.

Tough to say since most have made way for newer, better rides and I wouldn't want something like Pooh's Hunny Pots replaced. Using that logic, Body Wars because 1) that pavilion is useless for a large portion of time and 2) I dislike the new Star Tours and want a different motion simulator.

Without a doubt, Horizons. I loved that attraction and as a child it was my favorite. I'd also like to see the original Figment and Body Wars resurrected.

Honestly,
I would say my kids love journey into imagination but i wish they'd got to experience 20,000 leagues and the original journey into imagination. Man this is hard as im typing I'm having memories of Toad too. Anyhow my kids would say Goofy's barnstormer. They loved that coaster.

I voted for Horizon's, but Mr. Toad's Wild Ride and the original Imagination are right up there.

The original Journey Into Imagination, mostly because my DD saw it when we were watching YouTube ride videos and just loved it. She loves the attraction as-is as well, but seeing her reaction to the original, complete with the original post-ride area, would be priceless.

I would at the very least bring back the concept of Horizons. Disney has for the most part forgotten what the 'T' originally stood for in the EPCOT name.

So, SO hard to pick between Horizons and Journey into Imagination! I went Horizons but really... I wish I could've voted "classic EPCOT!" I miss what that place used to be. :(

Loved Mr Toads wild Ride when I was a 3, and cant afford to fly out to DL to see it again. RIP.:sad:

Definitely the old Journey Into Your Imagination. I have fond memories of meeting the Dreamfinder and Figment as a kid, and I absolutely loved playing in the ORIGINAL ImageWorks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter