What Walt Disney World attraction would you bring back from the dead?

What Walt Disney World attraction would you bring back from the dead?

• Skyway (1971-99) magic kingdom

• Horizons (1983-99) epcot

• Mr. Toad's Wild Ride (1971-98) mk

• If You Had Wings (1972-85) mk

• Time Keeper (1994-06) mk

• Kitchen Kabaret/Food Rocks (1982-04) epcot

• World of Motion (1982-96) epcot

• ORIGINAL Journey into Imagination (1983-02) epcot

• 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (1971-94) mk

• Body Wars (1989-07) epcot

• Mission to Mars (1975-93) mk

• Snow White's Scary Adventure (1971-2012) To Soon?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for Kitchen Kabaret(Bonnie Appetit!) and Food Rocks(Food Rapper)! But what I really miss is Cranium Command. Hail Buzzie! :thumbsup2

I voted for World of Motion. I loved the first incarnation of Test Track and I hope I love the new Test Track. But I still miss World of Motion.

Barry

Wow!!! Love seeing the results on this one!! I didn't get a chance to see some of the above. They were gone before I got a chance to experience them. But its nice to see that the old classics never die and there's still a market for them!!

GreenCntryGirl said:
Mine wasn't on your list. My choice would be The Hunchback of Notre Dame show that was at DHS.

This was an outstanding show. We miss it. We also miss the parades at EPCOT. I know they were labor intensive but they were
spectacular .

From your list, I vote for 20,000 leagues under the sea.

Not on your list, I vote for Tapestry of Dreams/Nations parade.

I would LOVE to see Tapestry of Nations back again. I know it's not going to happen, but to me that was truly magical.

:goodvibes:goodvibes

I said Skyway because I remember loving it as a kid. But it was a tough choice between Skyway, Mr Toad, and 20,000 Leagues.

I was torn between Kitchen Kabaret and Mr. Toad....oh wait...I loved if you had wings too. :)

River Country.. just because all I've seen of it looks so cool and it breaks my heart to see it rotting away!!!

Alien Encounter GOD I MISS THAT RIDE

It was epic one of the best rides ever

I loved that show too. The puppetry was impressive and made it very unique.

Close call between this and the original Journey, but at least the building still exists and Figment is (kinda) around whereas Horizons is complete history.

BTW, if you really miss Mr. Toad and Snow White that badly, the rides are still open at Disneyland. Not exactly the same, but should fill the void!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!