What to pack...

hi gem, breathe hun, it's going to be ok.
not sure if I missed it but what about games/activities for the kids bags for the flights?

hi gem, breathe hun, it's going to be ok.
not sure if I missed it but what about games/activities for the kids bags for the flights?

That's another thing I need idea on! So far they both have 10 activity sheets (wordsearches, puzzles, crosswords etc all Disney themed) a disney sticker book, and I'm going to print out info on everything were doing but then I'm stuck!

That's another thing I need idea on! So far they both have 10 activity sheets (wordsearches, puzzles, crosswords etc all Disney themed) a disney sticker book, and I'm going to print out info on everything were doing but then I'm stuck!

themouseforless has some cool disney themed stuff, word searches etc, they also have cool "planner" sheets aimed at kids, we did it in 2008 and the kids at dinner filled in ttheir fav bits of the day, a bit of a hassle but a lovely souvenir of the trip, we then addedsome photos etc...

have a look on the disigner thread theres always cool stuff there too xx

we are going to take ty sheets for the cm for the 1st time this trip... and stick some hard sweets (was thinking everton mints as they are british) onto them, they look like match books and are pretty sweet ;) imho!!

Sounds like you are all sorted. Can't believe how old the kids are now. Have a wonderful time and congratulations on the wedding x

~Piglet~ said:
Me too!! I know there's still plenty of time but I need to have the cases out so that I can pack and re-pack for a few weeks :laughing:

I need to have my cases out for the same reason. Dh is a kind of last minute packer drives me nuts.

starrysky said:
I need to have my cases out for the same reason. Dh is a kind of last minute packer drives me nuts.

I'm the same! My cases are under the bed and ive been adding to them as we go along for a good few months now!

I don't like last minute packing either, as soon as we buy something specifically for the holiday it goes straight in the case so it's all where it should be :) the only things not in the cases are the things we don't have yet and clothes were still wearing daily lol

As everyone is saying.... BREATHE

There's somewhere on the Disney for Familes threads about a packing list, I swear by it, but don't use it all as it's for the USA. Trying to find it for you :)

You need to make sure you have all the necessary bits for your marriage license.

Don't stress. I write a list, get my OH to check it and add then I always check the list once I have packed and before we leave. :)

You need to make sure you have all the necessary bits for your marriage license.

Don't stress. I write a list, get my OH to check it and add then I always check the list once I have packed and before we leave. :)

What do I need, passport and birth certificate?

madmumof2 said:
What do I need, passport and birth certificate?

Yeah that's what we are taking. If you have been divorced you have to take documents for that too.

Congrats! Have a magical holiday.

Where are you getting married?

And where do I get the licence also? I've been trying to find a court but not having any luck!

Do we just walk in and say we're British and want to get married, can I have a licence please? Lol

Yeah that's what we are taking. If you have been divorced you have to take documents for that too.

Congrats! Have a magical holiday.

Where are you getting married?

Fab, no divorces so all good!

We're getting married on Cocoa Beach, followed by our wedding night as pirates in MNSSHP! :)

madmumof2 said:
And where do I get the licence also? I've been trying to find a court but not having any luck!

Do we just walk in and say we're British and want to get married, can I have a licence please? Lol

I am on my iPhone so can't link at the moment. Depending where you are staying as to which one would be better to get to.

I asked this question on another forum so when I use my laptop will send you a message.

We have been told that we have to fill in a form and take all our identification and pay lol

We are going on 17th September getting our license on the 18th.

When are you going?

I am on my iPhone so can't link at the moment. Depending where you are staying as to which one would be better to get to.

I asked this question on another forum so when I use my laptop will send you a message.

We have been told that we have to fill in a form and take all our identification and pay lol

We are going on 17th September getting our license on the 18th.

When are you going?

We're staying in Kissimmee and wil have a car. We leave on the 11th, get married on the 23rd :)

I think the one in Kissimmee may be the nearest for you it is in downtown Kissimmee at 2 courthouse square

Osceola County Courthousemore info‎

2 Courthouse Sq

Kissimmee, FL 34741

(407) 742-6620

http://osceolaclerk.com/departments/marriage/

Here is the info from Orange County: myorangeclerk.com/enu/Pages/additional-servi…

Thank you!! So we just walk in, hand in the form, pay and we're set? We've got a free morning on the 15th Oct so hope they're open normal hours?

madmumof2 said:
Thank you!! So we just walk in, hand in the form, pay and we're set? We've got a free morning on the 15th Oct so hope they're open normal hours?

I'll let you know once we've done ours on the 18th September :)

I've been told its as easy as that though. I think it's open 8.30am til 4pm

I'll let you know once we've done ours on the 18th September :)

I've been told its as easy as that though. I think it's open 8.30am til 4pm

Ooh fab! I hope so, we've not got that many free days so hoping it's open as usual on the 15th!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter