• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What to Expect on a DVC tour

We were @ SSR last week and wanted to see Poly, so we went into the DVC office and after we had coffee and cupcakes walked over to the building where they showed us Alauni,GFV and Poly.It took about an hour of our time and when we were done just said goodbye and Thank You to our tour guide.On our checkout day we wanted to see a 2 bdrm room for people with disabilities and were taken to a 2 bedroom lockoff. Very accommodating.

As far as buying, no, we won't be buying on this trip. I want to take the week, stay in the unit and see how things work out. If we decide we like it, I will take a lot of time to do my research.
Kim

I noticed your DIS name has Vancouver in it. If you live in Canada and want to buy directly from Disney, you have to do it while at Disney World, Disneyland, or on a DCL cruise. You cannot buy one from home unless you live in Ontario or Alberta. You can buy resale from wherever you want.

If you are not Canadian, then please disregard :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter