• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What to do????

Hey thanks for the thought, but I haven't got time to make a DVD right now. Um, you were talking about me right?

Why, Prince Eric....NO...I was thinking more along the lines of attractive young men known as THE GHOSTBUSTERS! :p :p

GIO2, GIO4, GICBH3, GIR1, GICBH1, GIG2...oops too many! Aww, heck, who cares?! :)

Prince Eric-

You and I could be GIO27 and GIO28 and Barry could be GIO29 and DM could be GIO30. We could start out with a DVD, then a calendar, then who knows what????:p

I know Fly Fly will be the first one to endorse the product.:p

oh boy Spidey, we get to be eye candy for estrogen infested drool monsters. Cant wait to shake it and watch the stalagtites form on their upper lips.

It's rather sad when to the biggest posters can hardly find anything to say but one of the smilies...lol

:rotfl:
sounds good...now, SpideyHulk, I'll need to send you a feather boa so you can practise ;)

I think that the mental image of the three of us dancing just took the air out of him. He is temporarily unable to speak. Fly fly, you need to assign us colors and characters as our manager. Lets see, I always wanted to be a cowboy...

Originally posted by Prince Eric1
oh boy Spidey, we get to be eye candy for estrogen infested drool monsters. Cant wait to shake it and watch the stalagtites form on their upper lips.

Mmmmmmm........Prince Eric....I'm sure we can arrange for an audition...........post-a-pic.......shaking your stuff.....feel free to wear the thong of course!! and that goes for you too SpideyHulk....post your auditions.....and our Ghostbuster Idol (FFE) will be the judge!!:D

:teeth:

Prince Eric, I deem you the Cowboy "Logan"

SpideyHulk is the guy in orange, Kennedy.

Barry Hom can be the guy in green, Zeddemore.

Dark marauder is the guy in red, Danforth.

Sound good? :p :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter