what to do in spare time with no car

Paigemitchell

Earning My Ears
I added an extra night at RP, so we will now have two full free days, and three days in the parks. I know we will spend a lot of time at the pools and citywalk, but I wondered if there are any other fun, kid friendly options. We will not have a car!:confused3

There are two mini golf courses in Citywalk that are pretty cool. There are organized kids' activities at all the pools and pool hopping is encouraged. There are a few play areas in each park that you should take advantage of while you are in the parks.

we will now have two full free days, and three days in the parks

Ooh, I'd be adding days to my tickets. Even if only to make sure I can get a butterbeer or two each day of my trip. :)

But damo is right, there are lots of things to do outside the parks. If you can't add to the tickets or don't like butterbeer (and rock cakes) (and veggie burgers from Richter's) as much as I do.:goodvibes

We let the valet take our car and never see it again for 8 days. There's plenty to do/see outside of US/IOA without ever leaving Universal. 3 resorts with 3 pools, mini golf, a great theater, tons of places to get good desserts, a luau, etc....

I would spend one entire day exploring the shops, restaurants and pool at my home resort, than on the second day go to one of the other pools and play, eat lunch at that resort, then go to the other resort that we haven't been to and swim there, then eat supper there. Maybe while hubby watches the kids in the pool, you can shop at each of the resorts.... :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!