What time is it now and how's the weather temperature in your neck of the wood part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
At lunch it was 61 degrees now at 1:39p it's 57 again:confused3

Upstate NY - in the mountains, at the lake.. 9:35 pm - 42 degrees - expected low at 8 am tomorrow is 38 degrees.. Brrr..

Only got up to 48 degrees today, but I'm still holding out for Indian Summer before I have to leave here and head back to my DD's for the winter..;)

Ha! So much for it being 38 degrees at 8 am tomorrow morning.. It's 10:52 pm here right now and it's already below that - 37 degrees.. :eek: Looks like my heater is going to get a good workout tonight! Brrrrrrr...

Too cool for me and winter is not even here yet.:scared1:

It is 9:22pm and it is 41f/5c and it is supposed to go down to 34f/1c tonight. I can hardly wait to get out of here!:yay:

Glad that the summer heat is over for this year here in Central Switzerland. It's 11:30am now, exactly 60 degrees and a mix of sun & clouds.

Yesterday, we had wet snowflurries all day.:sad2: It was 34 degress. This morning is 33 degrees with only highs in the mid 40"s. Calling for wet snow tonight.:scared1: Don't move to upstate NY unless you like snow from Sept-May. :sad:

1:51 PM...89 degrees...

Low last night was 69 degrees (felt like 30 degrees to us:lmao:)

It's actually quite nice out, comparatively.:banana:

Al Asad Air Base, Al Asad, Iraq...

GREAT to see so many DISer's posting on the WEATHER thread!!! :cool1: I love reading the weather/temps from all over the WORLD!!!! Keep them coming in!!!! :thumbsup2

10:11am in SoCal! Bright sunny morning! 68 degrees! :sunny:

1:40 p.m. in Phoenix; 86 and not a cloud in the sky. Humidity is 6%. I'm going to go lotion up!

Its 10:50 pm here in Southern Spain, today we have had a lovely hot sunny day, reached around 80, looking forward to the winter - we should hover around the mid 70's

Welcome everyone!!

It's 7:37p and 47 degrees, only got up to 55 today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter