What time is it now and how's the weather in your neck of the woods, Part 3

Thinking of everyone on east coast. Stay safe! After experiencing hurricane Rita , I know firsthand the devastation of a large storm - good luck!! It is 2:55 and 70 degrees in Lake Charles Louisiana ....

At the risk of having tomatoes thrown at me by everyone on the East Coast-

12:40pm- sunshine and 84 degrees. A beautiful day in the desert!

Hope things start improving for everyone back East.

No tomatoes from here!

It's 10:20a and 53 degrees, was partly cloudy but now very dark clouds have moved in:mad:

Gifs-Disney_halloween-037.gif

I'm with Luv on this one. Please don't throw anything at me, but supposed to be another beautiful day here in the Land of Enchantment. A little cold at the moment, but should warm up to the 70's later in the day.

8:38 am and it's currently 43 degrees.

It's 8:52 and 45 degrees, I AM COLD!! TGIF, everyone!!

Good SATURDAY Morning!!!

A beauty in So CALI!!!

Bright sun!!! Headed to 81 degrees today!!!

8:51am 60 degrees!!! :sunny:

I hope everyone had a nice weekend.

Happy MONDAY!!! :cool1:

Bright sun in So CALI!!!

Very warm!!!

9:57am already 81 degrees!!! :sunny:

Bright sun in So CALI!!!

Very warm!!!

This is the time of year I wish I was out there with you! It's cold and WINDY and of course gray out there today!

It's 2:43p and 43 degrees, with the wind if feels like 33.

Bright sun in So CALI!!!

Very warm!!!

We are in Los Angeles for a few days (helping younger daughter move) and it is HOT! Supposed to hit the 90s!!:eek: I think Arizona's temps followed us out here.
EDT: 1:20pm and 94 degrees!

It's 10:31a and 40 degrees, I AM COLD!!! Very very windy too!

Yesterday at 5 PM, it was 79 degrees!

Now, at 10:30 AM, it's 61, but should get up into the 70's later.

Temps are supposed to plummet tomorrow, with rain and snow on our low mountains.

This is the time of year I wish I was out there with you! It's cold and WINDY and of course gray out there today!

Believe me, Sue, I am very familiar with how that east coast weather can be this time of year. Brrrrr. Hang in there. It could be a long winter for you all. :sad2:

We are in Los Angeles for a few days (helping younger daughter move) and it is HOT! Supposed to hit the 90s!!:eek: I think Arizona's temps followed us out here.
EDT: 1:20pm and 94 degrees!

Oh luv, your DD moved to LA? College?

Yes, we have been having a bit of a heat wave BUT today is lovely. Cooler than the weekend and Mon & Tues.

Bright sun in So CALI.

11:36am 70 degres. High today 75.

:sunny:

Kar, I know you do! I sure hope your wrong about the long winter, but we are due.....after last year!

It's 3:37p and 35 degrees, just talked to my husband who works in Boston he says it's snow there:(so far nothing up here yet!

Well we did get some snow last night, only about 2-3inches. Now just raining and WINDY!

It's 10:02a and 36 degrees

Well we did get some snow last night, only about 2-3inches.

Send the snow our way. We'll take it. Haven't seen rain since October and it was only half a day at that. Before then, it hasn't rained here since August. Our drought continues to get worse. And winter forecasts aren't looking any better. :sad2:

Well we are having a 'grey' day. Ugh. Not liking this at all.

10:51am 64 degrees. :sad2:

We're having a grey day here to. Supposed to get really cold and windy. Slight chances for rain and mountain snow.

11:57 am and it's currently 58 degrees.

Kar. Are you still in the boot? If so, you are the lone boot lady. Dr. said Heather can take hers off.

It's winter, but still very little snow for the matsu valley in Alaska. 12 degrees, kind of overcast, but no whitestuff on the roads and very little in lawns. It's nice for not having to wear boots, but not pretty.

Oh luv, your DD moved to LA? College?

DD22 graduated from college last May. She and two friends have moved to Los Angeles for several reasons, mostly related to dance. All three are dancers. Another reason is simply because they are young and can do things like move to a big city and soak up the atmosphere.:) I agree that if this what they want to do, now is the time to do it, while they're young and unattached. They are living near several well-established dance studios where they will continue to take classes.

The whole time we were in LA, it was HOT! We did spend a day in Santa Monica, however, where there was a beautiful ocean breeze. I loved Santa Monica and being near the ocean again.:thumbsup2

We've been having beautiful weather here in Tucson, gorgeous sunshine and temps in the 80s. Yesterday, though, we had a few clouds and some sprinkles, and the next few days are going to be cooler than normal. Today will be in the high 70s, and tomorrow is supposed to only reach the mid-60s.:eek:

8am- partly sunny and 62 degrees. Heading up to Phoenix for the weekend. Zoo with the grandkids tomorrow.:yay:

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WEEKEND!

Kar. Are you still in the boot? If so, you are the lone boot lady. Dr. said Heather can take hers off.

YEAH YEAH YEAH for Heather!!! :cool1:

NOPE, I still have a few more weeks. Maybe Dec 1st!!! Fingers crossed!!! Thanks for asking, Mike!!!

DD22 graduated from college last May. She and two friends have moved to Los Angeles for several reasons, mostly related to dance. All three are dancers. Another reason is simply because they are young and can do things like move to a big city and soak up the atmosphere.:) I agree that if this what they want to do, now is the time to do it, while they're young and unattached. They are living near several well-established dance studios where they will continue to take classes.

The whole time we were in LA, it was HOT! We did spend a day in Santa Monica, however, where there was a beautiful ocean breeze. I loved Santa Monica and being near the ocean again.:thumbsup2

We've been having beautiful weather here in Tucson, gorgeous sunshine and temps in the 80s. Yesterday, though, we had a few clouds and some sprinkles, and the next few days are going to be cooler than normal. Today will be in the high 70s, and tomorrow is supposed to only reach the mid-60s.:eek:

8am- partly sunny and 62 degrees. Heading up to Phoenix for the weekend. Zoo with the grandkids tomorrow.:yay:

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WEEKEND!

YEAH luv, that sounds perfect!!! Come to LA and explore and have fun!!! Its FUN city!!! So much going on for your DD and her friends!!!

I LOVE SANTA MONICA!!! What a HOOT that place is!!! :yay:

Well our grey day was SHORT LIVED … YAY!!!

A beautiful bright sunny day!!!

64 degrees at 10:03am. :sunny:

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter