What time is it now and how's the weather in your neck of the woods, Part 3

Feels like we skipped Fall and went straight to Winter.

8:18 am and it's 27 degrees this morning. Supposed to start warming back up by the weekend.

HOLY TOLDEO, Mike. :scared1:

We are having some Santa Ana's now but that will just bring warmer air!!!

8:54am bright sun. 65 degrees! :goodvibes

Have a GREAT weekend, everyone!!! :yay:

It's 5pm and very chilly and grey here in England. Even with a sweatshirt on (and a WDW one no less) I was freezing!

It's 7:30 and 9 degrees, which is the coldest it's been this fall. I woke up early and checked on DS14 because he'd borrowed my laptop and I felt like surfing the Internet this morning. He had his window open! :mad: (I kid you not--you get a skewed sense of what's cold here, and I will support him not wanting to wear a jacket as long as he brings it for safety. But I am sick of having to tell him to keep his window closed this time of year because I don't want to heat the great outdoors. )

momrek06--that's awesome about your slot machine win. :)

TO everyone on the EAST COAST! PLEASE BE SAFE! GET ALL STOCKED UP WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR THE STORM! PICK UP AROUND YOUR YARDS! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Bright sunny So CALI day! :cool1:

10:05am 72 degrees! :cool1:

It's 45 degrees and lightly raining here. Definitely a blah, dreary, cold day. DH went to Home Depot to get logs for our fireplace. Good to keep warm and also if our power goes out.

It is 10:19AM and -17C(2F) and snowing lightly snowing

Jealous. I wish it would just hurry up and snow here (to stick, we've had a few that lasted a day.) My daughter drove up through Canada to see me last summer, and thought the Yukon was lovely.

And thinking of those on the east coast. :hug:

Bright sun! 82 degrees! 12:10pm

Have a good Sunday!

And those in the path of SANDY, please be safe!

A beautiful day here on the West Coast. 8am- sunny and 60 degrees, going for a high of 87 this afternoon.

While we are enjoying nice weather, I am also thinking of the weather the East Coast is enduring. We have a lot of family and friends back home in the Mid-Atlantic states and New England, and I am hoping everyone stays safe.:grouphug:

Jealous. I wish it would just hurry up and snow here (to stick, we've had a few that lasted a day.) My daughter drove up through Canada to see me last summer, and thought the Yukon was lovely.

And thinking of those on the east coast. :hug:
Did she drive through Dawson Ciity and the Top of the World Highway, or through Haines Junction/Destruction Bay/Beaver Creek?

We are taking DD and her friend to Juneau on the Nov 11 long weekend hope the weather isn't too damp.

Beautiful bright sunny southern California day.

I am listening to 'internet radio' and wishing all my family and friends that Sandy does not cause them to much harm. Ugh.

PLEASE STAY SAFE EVERYONE. STAY HOME.

8:43am 65 degrees. :sunny:

It's 12:20 pm, 60 degrees and windy in Orlando, Florida. Brrrrrrrrr! We may set a record low tonight. Supposed to get down to 43 degrees. I guess summer is over!

Well it's 2:11p and 57 degrees, with gusts of 30mph so far. WOW is it windy out there this afternoon!!

Stay safe everyone!

Well it's 2:11p and 57 degrees, with gusts of 30mph so far. WOW is it windy out there this afternoon!!

Stay safe everyone!

Stay safe Pooh. As well as everyone on the East Coast.

I'm almost afraid to post our weather today as it is beautiful outside today. A little windy, but I'm sure only feels like a breeze compared to the East.

1:05 pm and it's currently 61.

Rainy and cold, just as usual, but better than the storms you guys on the East Coast US are getting. Stay safe! It seems like you get these hurricanes really regularly... Must be scary. We don't really get them here.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Stay safe Pooh. As well as everyone on the East Coast.

I'm almost afraid to post our weather today as it is beautiful outside today. A little windy, but I'm sure only feels like a breeze compared to the East.

1:05 pm and it's currently 61.

Thanks! We lost power twice yesterday, 2:45p and then at 10p. Now just a little rain, wind not as much. We had gusts up to 50mph yesterday afternoon.

It's 9:07a and 58 degrees.

Thanks! We lost power twice yesterday, 2:45p and then at 10p. Now just a little rain, wind not as much. We had gusts up to 50mph yesterday afternoon.

It's 9:07a and 58 degrees.

Glad to see you're safe.

A cool start to the day here, but supposed to be another nice one.

8:07am and it's 39 degrees.

At the risk of having tomatoes thrown at me by everyone on the East Coast-

12:40pm- sunshine and 84 degrees. A beautiful day in the desert!

Hope things start improving for everyone back East.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter