What time is it now and how's the weather in your neck of the woods, Part 3

It's 2:04 pm and 86 degrees outside. We have been having daily thunderstorms and high humidity. We had a few thunderstorms this morning that was wicked. It stormed from 3:30 am until almost 7 am. Non stop thunder and lighting. There really wasn't any wind. Just tons of rain.

It's 4:17p and 83 degrees, really nice today!!!

Back to being hot again! 87 is supposed to be the high today. The temps have been cooler the last few days due to alot of rain but, the humidity was really high.

It's 9:48a and 70 degrees! Nice so far, cloudy but that's ok if the sun was out it would be hot.

It's cold and rainy here today. I guess that's normal for Scotland! We are returning home to England tomorrow ( :( ) so hopefully the weather will be a bit better. We missed the hot weather last week but I'm hoping there is more to come!

It's 9:19a and 72 degrees, very very humid too!

Well it's another hot and humid day here in the east.

It's 10:35a and 83 degrees, with the humidity it feels like 85.

Back to being hot and dry around here. Looks like it wants to rain, then nothing. So much for a rainy monsoon season. We have had some, but still in a drought. At least we've gotten more rain this year than we did last year.

8:50 am. Sunny and currently 65 degrees.

Well it's another hot and humid day here in the east.

We just got back from a week in Maine and the humidity was :eek:! We golfed a couple of mornings, starting at 8am, but it was even humid then. One evening we ate outside in Portland Harbor and the weather was gorgeous, and early one morning I walked the beach before it got too humid. Other than the humidity, the weather was nice. The sun was out every day and we only got rain for a short time one evening. We got our fill of seafood and had fun spending time with family and friends.:)

When we landed in Phoenix at 9PM, the temperature was still in the 100s. No humidity, but it felt like walking into an oven.:headache:

Back to being hot and dry around here. Looks like it wants to rain, then nothing. So much for a rainy monsoon season.

We've gotten quite a bit of rain from the monsoons. I'm not liking July and August in Arizona. It is very, very hot, and we get hit with torrential rains that cause flash flooding. If you're out and about at the wrong time, it can be awhile before you get back home. Road closures and flooding can happen in minutes. It's kind of scary! I'm looking forward to the end of the monsoons!

1:20PM- sunny and 104 degrees, which is better than Phoenix at 109!

Ahhhhhhhhhh...did I kill the Weather Thread?!?!?!?:scared1: I hope not!

It has been VERY, VERY, VERY HOT in this neck of the woods! Every day has been in the 100's, with several days hitting 107 and 108. Only a few showers at night, so not much rain either. We're still cooler than Phoenix, though, where they've hit 112+.:)

As much as I like warm weather, I'm looking forward to a cool down. When we have a day that only tops out in the 90s, we're like, "wow, it's so nice outside!":rotfl:

Thumper-Man: I see that your Disneyland trip is fast approaching. I hope you and your wife have a wonderful time! Enjoy that beautiful Southern California weather.:cool1:

It has been VERY, VERY, VERY HOT in this neck of the woods! Every day has been in the 100's, with several days hitting 107 and 108. Only a few showers at night, so not much rain either. We're still cooler than Phoenix, though, where they've hit 112+.:)

As much as I like warm weather, I'm looking forward to a cool down. When we have a day that only tops out in the 90s, we're like, "wow, it's so nice outside!":rotfl:

Thumper-Man: I see that your Disneyland trip is fast approaching. I hope you and your wife have a wonderful time! Enjoy that beautiful Southern California weather.:cool1:

No you didn't kill it! I have been on vacation, we went up to Lake Winnie/lakes region here in NH. Had a great time weather was wonderful.

It's 3:15p and 84 degrees, humidity is starting to come back.

Nope. You didn't kill the weather thread. As you mentioned, DL is fast approaching. Been spending a lot of time over on the DL threads. Learning all I can. Tomorrow we'll be in the single digits. :dance3: Been doing a lot of yard work to. So haven't posted as much as I would like. Work has been super busy to.

It's been hot around here. It's been trying to rain, but all we've been getting with it is the wind. High pressure don't want to leave out states, so it keeps pushing the monsoons either to the West or East of us. Probably why you're getting all the rain Luv. We've had some days where its rained, but not nearly enough to get us out of this drought.

Today is supposed to be another hot dry day. 84 degrees at 1:43 pm. Guess I can't complain too much though seeing as you're in the 100's. :scared1:

64 degrees here- not bad for the UK. We have had an awful summer this year. Cool, cloudly and lots of cold rain.

Sure wish I was in 90 degree temps right now, oh well* :)

It's 1:16p and 79 degrees, not too bad out. Just a little humid!

Busy weekend, started with a wedding Friday evening then a family cookout yesterday.

It's 9:39a and 66 degrees, fall is in the air and it's only well it's almost the end of August :sad2:

Had some crazy down pours last week. Finally been getting some rain around here. Hope it don't follow me to DL next week.

Nice cool morning today. High's only supposed to be in the 80's all week.

8:40 am and nice cool 64 degrees.

Thumper, have a great vacation!

It's 10:01a and 71 degrees here, it's been so nice out this weeks so far. Low humidity and nice temps.

Had a really hot weekend here! Best weather all summer! Our black Labrador loved it! Now it's just mediocre weather as per usual;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter