What time is it now and how's the weather in your neck of the woods, Part 3

GOOD MORNING WEATHER DISer's!!!

A beauty in SO CALI!!!

SUN IS SHINING!!!

TEMPS ARE COMFY!!!

7:50am 70 degrees bright sun!!!!

Yeah, until the afternoon when it hits 93 and feels like a 100. :lmao: At least that's the way it was when we were there.

Finally cooling down around here. Getting out of the 90's and even the 80's. Forecasted high for today is 75. Back to being dry again though. Oh when oh when will this drought end.

9:34 am and it's currently 68 degrees. Few clouds hanging around and very slight chances of rain today.

Summer is back!!

It's 9:43a and 71 degrees, with the humidity it feels like 79 already!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Yeah, until the afternoon when it hits 93 and feels like a 100. :lmao: At least that's the way it was when we were there.

Finally cooling down around here. Getting out of the 90's and even the 80's. Forecasted high for today is 75. Back to being dry again though. Oh when oh when will this drought end.

9:34 am and it's currently 68 degrees. Few clouds hanging around and very slight chances of rain today.

Oh we are all done with that nonsense, Mike. :rotfl:

Ya our days have been just simply LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY.

A beautiful sunny SoCALI morning.

9:28am 72 degrees. :thumbsup2

1:20pm- 82 and overcast. Heading up to Phoenix again this weekend. Weekend temps will be around 100. Pool time!:thumbsup2

Oh we are all done with that nonsense, Mike. :rotfl:

Ya our days have been just simply LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY.

A beautiful sunny SoCALI morning.

9:28am 72 degrees. :thumbsup2

Oh sure. After I leave it cools down. Why does it always wait until I leave? :confused3 Gonna have to think twice about going back to CA. :laughing:

Cooler here today. Still slight chances of rain. It's cloudy so I hope it does something.

4:13 p and it's currently 79 degrees.

We are still having summer, however it did seem to start months later then the rest of the country here in the NW. It is 3:42 pm and 91 degrees out!

74 degrees now but, 85 the high today and 65 tomorrow! Here comes fall!:(

65 is summer where I live. If it gets much hotter than that, people start sweating bad. Heck, the shorts come out in spring on kids when it's under 40 degrees if it's sunny!

Right now it's 9:45ish and 36 degrees. Termination dust is on the mountains (otherwise known as snow--when you see snow there, it's time to stop projects and get ready for winter). The sky was pink both to the east and west last night, turning the mountains themselves pink. The lighting in Alaska is often very striking. Sometimes the sky is dark, but there's a bit of light right at the ridgeline making the mountains seem to glow. In fall, pink and red sunsets can span half the sky and last for an hour or more. And of course, if there are solar storms and the humidity is low, you can see auroras dancing in the sky. It's finally getting really dark outside for the past month or so, which is very welcome. 4th of July sucks here because it doesn't get dark enough for fireworks (though people set them off anyway--why I will never understand).

So all this rambling. . . sorry. I'm just pretty happy that fall has arrived and I'm oddly looking forward to having to put my snow boots back on. :goodvibes

It was pretty hot here today- really unusual. We went to an airshow where my dad was drooling over the Spitfires and Red Arrows... And a plane from a movie... Sally B?

Not looking forward to autumn and winter. I don't like the cold much and we haven't had much of a summer this year.

Oh well! Soon it shall be spring, and then summer once more! And then autumn and we shall be escaping the British cold by going to Florida! :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Feels like fall here this morning! It's 9:17a and 61 degrees.

It's 1:40P and 64 degrees, :( not liking this cool weather!

Wow, Sue, it got cool quick.

Bright sunny and lovely in So CALI

10:45am 79 degrees

Sure did, as you know that's New England for you!

It was when I got up this morning 48 degrees, now at 11:13a it's 66 degrees.

Cool start this morning in the low 40's, but with the sun it's warmed up nice!

It's 3:49p and 78 degrees!!! Love it just like this!:thumbsup2

65 is summer where I live. If it gets much hotter than that, people start sweating bad. Heck, the shorts come out in spring on kids when it's under 40 degrees if it's sunny!

Right now it's 9:45ish and 36 degrees. Termination dust is on the mountains (otherwise known as snow--when you see snow there, it's time to stop projects and get ready for winter). The sky was pink both to the east and west last night, turning the mountains themselves pink. The lighting in Alaska is often very striking. Sometimes the sky is dark, but there's a bit of light right at the ridgeline making the mountains seem to glow. In fall, pink and red sunsets can span half the sky and last for an hour or more. And of course, if there are solar storms and the humidity is low, you can see auroras dancing in the sky. It's finally getting really dark outside for the past month or so, which is very welcome. 4th of July sucks here because it doesn't get dark enough for fireworks (though people set them off anyway--why I will never understand).

So all this rambling. . . sorry. I'm just pretty happy that fall has arrived and I'm oddly looking forward to having to put my snow boots back on. :goodvibes

Sounds very pretty there!:) High is supposed to be 72 with rain today. Fall is definitely here! The highest temp forecasted for the next 10 days is 75.

Oh man it's a beauty here today on this damn island. 77 and sunny. I love this time of year.

7:50am- sunny, breezy and 71 degrees.:cool1:

It has cooled down a bit here in Tucson...finally! The weather tops out in the low 90s now instead of the 100s, and it really does make a difference. I'm back to my three-mile walks in the mornings. Well, most mornings anyway!

We are beginning our months of beautiful, warm sunny days and cool nights. It's the complete opposite of where we used to live. I used to dread this time of year, knowing what was coming for the winter months, but now, I'm happy to see the summer come to an end!

The temps will still be quite warm for the month of September, but I've decorated the inside of the house with my fall flowers, candles, harvest baskets, ceramic and wooden pumpkins, and fall wreaths, so at least when I step inside the house, it seems like fall!

Hope everyone has a fun, safe weekend! We'll be watching the New England Patriots play the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday. Being from Maine, we're diehard Patriots fans, but living now in Arizona, we also root for the Cardinals. Should be a fun game, but I don't think the Cardinals will be much of a threat to New England.:eek:

It's 8:25a and 58 degrees.

Been busy we had a yard sale this weekend, made about $200. not too bad!

Work has been crazy too! I don't get as much time as I did to come here, hope it slows down some soon.

It's 8:31 AM, 66 degrees and raining here in northcentral PA. I woke up with a wicked sinus headache and the weather man is calling for possible small stream flooding later in the day.

But at this time tomorrow I'll be on an airplane winging my way to Disney World so it's all good!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter