What the colour of your "Entrance Door" says about you

Well, the green they show is nothing like the green our door is. (The article says we are preppy). Ours was painted with matching shutters earlier this year. It was green originally when we moved in, and faded to a weird blue over time.

Mine says the builder offered wood or wood and 3/4 glass, so I picked one of those. We won't paint it because it's an expensive door.

Oddly enough, the last door we could paint on a house, we painted red. And the red profile fits me quite well.

Mine is not listed either, and it's brown. I guess it's too common to bother with a personality summary.

Red doors here - and that description is eerily accurate.

My second choices were yellow or purple (light grey house, charcoal grey shutters).

Ours is about the same color red as shown in the pic. The description is very accurate, minus the kids dressing like Prince George.

Mine is turquoise- the exact color is called "Mermaid Treasure".

The closest in the link in the OP is light blue and this is the description:

If you're not on the coast, you're in a decidedly "beachy" state of mind. You're a beacon of calm in this crazy world. Your home is truly a getaway, likely accented with at least one slipcovered sofa or chair and a sisal rug. As such, you never felt the need to "unplug" — who needs to zone out with an iPhone when you're surrounded by beauty?

Not a slip-covered sofa or sisal rug to be found here, though. I do have a beachy state of mind; it's my favorite place to be.

ETA: the door was previously red, but we got rid of that color as quickly as we could. I don't mind red doors on others' homes, but it didn't suit ours at all.

On our last house, we did paint the dark blue front door a dark red when we were selling that house. DH hated the color, but the house sold quickly.

Current home: teak wood. I don't want to paint it as it suits the house, but if I did, it would be either dark blue or black.

Mine is dark stained wood, and all it says is that replacing the front door isn't a project we've gotten around to yet. It will eventually be red or yellow, though, depending on what color I decide on for the siding. Both descriptions capture different elements of my personality and style.

RED! I love history and old buildings, I would love to use fine china but I'm too lazy to clean it. There is no garden, I hate yard work of any kind.
However, I love love love my Red door and shutters/trim

I live an a condo so all of our doors are the same taupey-gray. I'm doing some redecorating though, and I think I'm painting the inside of mine a bright blue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter