What the colour of your "Entrance Door" says about you

Mine says, "this person was too lazy to repaint a door when she bought her house" ;p

Ours, too, and I don't want to say how long we've been here. And how long we've had a new door in the basement that we were going to replace our front door with. So, no matter what the color says about me, it's all, pure laziness.

I want to paint the front door of our next house purple because it's the color of our alma mater. Everyone in the neighborhood we plan to build in will immediately know why we painted the door that color. School spirit's a big deal in the city.

Mine is white - it was standard with the house. I thought I would change it once I decided on a color - but then we got a white screen door and I figure the color of the entrance door can't be seen, so why bother.

I should really update my signature pic to show the screen door!

My white door also says the HOA calls the shots. It also has needed painted for about oh 8 years or so.

Of course the wrong season wreaths I hang says I like to mess with the nosey neighbor.

Ours is a lime green. It was that color when we bought the house and I absolutely love it and have no plans to change it until we absolutely have to.

Our doors are solid mahogany and varnished. Why would I want to paint them?

Mine says, "this person was too lazy to repaint a door when she bought her house" ;p

Yup. The house was blue when we moved in. The door is still blue although the house (cedar sided) is brown now. I don't even like blue, but I don't want to have to paint it. The realtor says we can just leave it, so we will.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter