What size for a gift album?

Soccer Princess

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=red>you would never
I am making my grandpaa scrapbook for Christmas and I don't know whether to make it 12x12 or 8x8. I have already bought books in both sizes. I think 8x8 is more of a "gift" album, but since he is older I thought the 12x12 might be better for him to look at (being bigger). What do you think? I needed to start working on this like a month ago, so I need to decide soon! :)

Thanks!

well, being that time is part of the issue, i would go with the 8x8. it is smaller so it will go quicker. also, and don't take this wrong, but the 8x8 is easier to handle for an older person or a child. it is just less cumbersome. although a 12 x 12 would be easier to see especially since the elements will be bigger.

whatever you do, just do simple since time is of the essence. i personally like the smaller sizes.

8x8 would be my choice. They go quickly and as onedisneylover said, it would be much easier to handle!!

I have made several gift albums and 6x6 and 8x8 are my favorites. I would do a 8x8 very simply, like someone upthread said, so he could see everything easily.

I vote for 8x8 too. Just bought one for my dad. Thought about the 6x6 but seems too small.

that is easy to take places to show off, and easier to have sitting out on the end table or coffee table. Plus way less to do to fill up those pages.

I made albums of my boys for all the grandparents and great grandparents for Christmas last year and swore I wouldn't make it a yearly thing. We'll guess what I'm working on right now? That's right, five albums by Christmas. I am doing 7x7 CM albums. I am really frustrated though, because I have way too many pictures to fit in the little album and I can't figure out what to leave out. I don't want to do a 12 x 12 though, it just seems to big. Bottom line, he will love whatever you decide to do.

I would do a smaller album because of the ease of holding it

I'm working on 2 gift albums right now and am using the 11x8 1/2 size. It's really fun to work with because you can still use embellisments and get a few pictures on each page. I was very tentative at first because I used to scrap 8 1/2 x 11, but this is SOOOO different!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter