What role have you been accepted for?

Applied on April 1.
Interviewed on April 2.
Accepted on April 9 for Fall Advantage Merchandise.

Tomorrow will have been 3 weeks since my phone interview, I haven't heard anything since the thank you for interviewing email....this seems like bad news compared to everyone elses stories :( Anyone accepted to Disneyland? I have mostly seen WDW acceptances.

Tomorrow will have been 3 weeks since my phone interview, I haven't heard anything since the thank you for interviewing email....this seems like bad news compared to everyone elses stories :( Anyone accepted to Disneyland? I have mostly seen WDW acceptances.

Disneyland hasn't given out any I've heard of in the past few days. The Accepted group on FB did get more members but that may just be them joining late.

I applied, had my phone interview, and was accepted for vacation planner for fall 2013 within 10 days. my first choice :)

I was accepted today after 3 pending emails as a photopass photographer for fall advantage. I interviewed on February 18th.
Good luck to everyone still waiting, don't lose hope!
:earsboy:

Applied: January 14
Phone Interview: February 8
Phone Interview: March 25
Phone Interview: March 26
Accepted: April 10

I start June 12 as a Digital Marketing Intern :)

I noticed the waves tend to come in specific roles and I wanted to see if anyone has been accepted for my top choices yet
Posting the date of your phone interview and acceptance would be awesome too! :)

I was accepted for the role of Lifeguard. I had my phone interview on March 29th and was accepted April 4th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter