What role have you been accepted for?

SkyinNeverland

Second Star to the Right and Straight on till Morn
I noticed the waves tend to come in specific roles and I wanted to see if anyone has been accepted for my top choices yet
Posting the date of your phone interview and acceptance would be awesome too! :)

They seem to be going by resort as well

I got accepted for Disneyland Attractions. Applied Feb 8th (1st day), interviewed the 12th, accepted the 19th

Accepted for Disney World Attractions for Fall 2013!
Phone Interview: Feb 20th
Accepted: March 1st (I was never pending)

Was Accepted April 4th!
Character Attendant.
My phone interview was March 19th. :3

Son applied February 8, Interviewed February 16, was accepted for Custodial February 22...Not one of his top roles at all.

Auditioned for Character Performer March 23...Made it all the way through...Waiting to hear on that.

Was accepted for Merchandise on March 13. My phone interview was February 25 (I applied February 8) and was pended on February 26. :)

2/9 Applied
2/9 WBI
2/20 Phone Interview
2/21 Pending e-mail
3/11 Acceptance e-mail for Fall Attractions
3/15 Accepted offer
3/16 Got an e-mail asking for more info (my birth date)

:)

Applied: February 11
Phone Interview: February 26
Accepted: March 4

I had to wait more than 2 weeks between my application and my interview! That was the only date I could schedule.

I was accepted for Attractions at Disney World for the Fall program.

Daughter auditioned for character performer March 21st ... Made it to final round;
Applied for program March 21st;
Phone interview March 25th;
Accepted as character performer/ Fall advantage April 4th:wizard:

Congrats to your daughter...Son is still waiting to here, but at this point I figure it's not happening, in which case, he probably isn't going...too much to lose in scholarship money to give it up for custodial. :(

Congrats to your daughter...Son is still waiting to here, but at this point I figure it's not happening, in which case, he probably isn't going...too much to lose in scholarship money to give it up for custodial. :(

Are you sure he'd lose his scholarships? My daughhter's school will give her six credits and let her register as an "away" student, keeping her financial aid offer intact. Might be worth looking into.

As a theatre major at his school DCP is not considered as an internship...if he got Character Performer, they would probably give him 3 hours independent study credit...for custodial, he is already having to get a waiver to be allowed to audition when he returns. The university recognizes a grand total of 0 of the courses offered through the DCP for credit. Sooooo....not likely that they will defer.

Fall (starting in the fall) as opposed to Fall Advantage (starts in the summer)

:goodvibes

Ah- so "Attractions" in the Fall. :) I was trying to figure out if this was a seasonal limited time thing like a special parade or something. :rotfl: I got all excited. "What? There are going to be special attractions just for Fall? What are they? Ooh!"

Applied 3/16
Interviewed 3/21
Accepted 3/25 for Fall 2013 Merchandise!

I was really lucky to have such a short wait...I feel for those who have been pending/waiting for weeks!

Feb 26 - Applied
March 5 - Original phone interview, but I got extremely ill and missed it while I was in the hospital.
March 26 - Nervously called and asked if I could reschedule interview
March 27 - Interviewed
April 4 - Accepted for Fall '13 QSFB!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter