What Reservation are you Chasing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've come to bring hope to everyone... I have been searching all day/everyday for 2+ weeks for BOG before the 10/13 MNSSHP and I finally got it about 5 minutes ago for 4:55pm!! If you obsessively hunt, you can get it!

HOPE! Yes! And...pixiedust:
Thank you!

I'm stalking a ressie for 6 for Tusker and 1900 Park Fare. I have them both for 4, but since I booked, 2 people will be joining us! I'm gonna keep looking

I'm still hoping to find H&V breakfast or lunch (got one for 2 now, but would like 4 so the whole family could go) and/or CRT anytime during our stay in Nov. So wish there was a way to search for the whole stay! Can't believe how hard it has been to snag any character meals for our trip, but I keep checking....and checking and checking!

BOG.... I'm sooo tired of keep checking for cancellations

katelynh said:
BOG and Garden Grill- NOTHING avail. during Nov. stay :(

Nothing for akershus either. I have been checking for BOG and Akershus since my 180 days and every day since and nothing. I thought November was a more laxed month in terms of crowds. I really am starting to think that won't be the case this November

I've been chasing a California Grill reservation. I have one for our first night but I'm hoping I can snag one for our last night instead. It would be a nice way to top off the vacation and celebrating my Dads birthday, which is 2 days after we get home. I've got about a month to go still so I'm hoping someone will adjust their plans and maybe I can get one. Fingers crossed! :)

Trying to get 1900 and make an earlier Chef Mickey's. Just keep on swimming...

So we just arrived at WDW today. I had been searching for BOG for months for tonight and nothing. At around 1:00 I was walking by the restaurant and there was a sign that said that lunch was no longer available. I asked if they had any dinner cancellations and there was a CM standing outside with a clip board taking walk up reservations for dinner (and they pointed me in her direction). We got 5:30 which was perfect! So if anyone is unsuccessful and is at the park that day I definitely recommend trying. I have no idea how often this happens but it was great for us and she seemed to have times at every slot she was filling manually.

Still looking for the elusive CRT (free dining means so is everyone else). But I do feel better, I found the Anna and Elsa fastpass today! I never in a bajillion years thought I would get that, so I'm now recharged and stalking like it's my job again!

pixiedust: Good luck everyone!

Hah well I thought reservations would be the least of my worries so I waited until I had my days better planned out, well hrmm, I quickly realized that reservations were no joke! :) So sad, really wanted Ohana for breakfast but it's fully booked every day for my late October trip. Akershus showed fully booked too but when I was poking around it suddenly offered me a 6 person reservation for lunch at 1:30pm on the day we were scheduled to be at Epcot, I jumped all over that! I was lucky! I got Mama Melrose/Fantasmic package too, it's lunch but I'm OK with that. Still hoping I can get Hollywood and Vine breakfast and Ohana breakfast! Will keep looking, I have 2 months to go.

So we just arrived at WDW today. I had been searching for BOG for months for tonight and nothing. At around 1:00 I was walking by the restaurant and there was a sign that said that lunch was no longer available. I asked if they had any dinner cancellations and there was a CM standing outside with a clip board taking walk up reservations for dinner (and they pointed me in her direction). We got 5:30 which was perfect! So if anyone is unsuccessful and is at the park that day I definitely recommend trying. I have no idea how often this happens but it was great for us and she seemed to have times at every slot she was filling manually.

That's amazing! I have been trying almost everyday for BOG dinner and 'ohana breakfast or dinner. I'm not giving up!:)

My DW makes fun of me, but in the last two days I was able to get the Dessert party for 8/29, and BoG dinner for 9/1 at 5pm!!!

:cool1:

I'm hoping for an earlier Chef Mickey. Right now we have an 11:20 breakfast. Not ideal, but if I can't bump it up we will make it work.

Be careful on relying on the subscribing. I am a noob to Disney mania and I missed about 2 weeks of ADR cancellations because I wasn't getting the email updates.

I posted earlier about the one I am chasing and my post isn't on here anymore! What the heck!!! :confused3

I've noticed that when you post specific dates & times. Mods delete the posts. I guess some are missed, but most of the posts with dates/times are deleted.

I wondered this too, since my were deleted, but I wasn't requesting just stating what I was chasing. :confused3

I've noticed that when you post specific dates & times. Mods delete the posts. I guess some are missed, but most of the posts with dates/times are deleted.

I wondered this too, since my were deleted, but I wasn't requesting just stating what I was chasing. :confused3

Must be! Sheesh! I also wasn't requesting, just stating what I was chasing. I have the November cancellation thread for that, but you can't even request there either because your posts get deleted. :sad2:

I got Crystal Palace booked this morning for our December trip.
I'm hoping to get it on Friday, instead of the Saturday of our trip. But if not, I'm ok with it! Woot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter