What Reservation are you Chasing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not chasing it but if I could get the MK dessert party on 11/12 as a surprise for my family that would be great. I am not holding my breath.

Addicted to the reservations page. Looking for better LTT and Garden Grill times. Or a CM's!!

In case you aren't already try entering the exact time you want instead of generic "Dinner"

I did that for LTT yesterday and was able to move a 7:15 to a 5:45 (Better with a 3yo). Good luck!

In case you aren't already try entering the exact time you want instead of generic "Dinner"

I did that for LTT yesterday and was able to move a 7:15 to a 5:45 (Better with a 3yo). Good luck!

Thanks for the tip! I tried with no luck.... but I will keep trying!!

I'm looking for the same reason... 3yo and a 1yo.

Need a breakfast ressie for 8 at either AK or HS...nothing available except Rainforest Cafe.:eek:

I'm checking everday! :goodvibes

I am stalking an earlier CRT time. It's my own fault really, it was on the later end of the time range we gave our TA (8:25P) and we were lucky to get it, since I can't book ADRs at 180 days due to my work not approving our vacations that far out. The closer we get to the trip the more worried I get that DD4 isn't going to make it that late, so I'm on the app/website every free chance I get.

Question, do you think I'd have more luck calling every day than checking the website? Or is it about an even chance either way? I feel like with about 2 weeks to go, it's probably not going to happen until 1-2 days before, if that. Good luck everyone!

Still really wanting a 50's Prime Time for a late dinner, had it for lunch, but it didn't fit into our schedule so I had to cancel. Does anyone know how late in the evening they have reservations? It says they are open until 9:30, but the search times end at 7?

I am stalking an earlier CRT time. It's my own fault really, it was on the later end of the time range we gave our TA (8:25P) and we were lucky to get it, since I can't book ADRs at 180 days due to my work not approving our vacations that far out. The closer we get to the trip the more worried I get that DD4 isn't going to make it that late, so I'm on the app/website every free chance I get.

Question, do you think I'd have more luck calling every day than checking the website? Or is it about an even chance either way? I feel like with about 2 weeks to go, it's probably not going to happen until 1-2 days before, if that. Good luck everyone!

When searching on the DVC site I have had mornings where I can't find any openings for CRT, yet my wife has called at the same time and usually they have found one for the week we are there. Unfortunately they are for days we can not get to MK due to other ADRs and FPs set up at other parks.

A bunch of Tusker House dinners popped up as available in November for all their later park hours nights. :)

Akershus! With FD, everything is so booked up! Still have 7 weeks to go, so I keep checking back every day (and stalking the October ADR thread).

Chasing any character reservation I can get! Waited to long and now they are all booked up!

Still checking about a zillion times a day to switch our night at the California Grill. So frustrating! Oh well, 91 days left to keep checking...lol

I feel like everything! I can't seem to get any reservations in November that work well for us! I have booked later than this before and have had more luck!

I've gotten lots of big ticket ADRs. the one I'm chasing is a Rose and Crown dinner that's late enough to watch Illuminations. it feels silly--I'm not hunting for BOG, CRT, or any really difficult spot at this point, but I'm still searching multiple times a day!

We have La Hacienda de San Angel booked right now, and we could also just have snacks and find a spot to watch Illuminations from. But my partner mentioned not long ago that she'd like to have dinner at R&C, so the search continues!

I've been checking a few times a day, and just found a time for our preferred night! we're leaving for the world in 2 days, so it's perfect timing. I think our meals are complete!

best of luck to everyone who's still searching :cheer2:

I'm desperately chasing Ohana breakfast and BOG. I feel like I'm on the site all of the time trying to get these.

Still chasing that earlier Akershus lunch. I have a 1:20 but since we're hopping back to MK that day (last day), I really, really want something earlier! Not losing hope but getting tired of checking constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter