• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Reservation are you Chasing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still trying for an earlier Chef Mickey's dinner. I feel like I try a million times a day! Hoping once it gets closer I can snag one!!

I managed to get a CRT for one of the night's we're going to MNSSHP, but two weeks ago, my BF decided to join us for the trip. It's the only reservation I haven't been able to add him to; so I guess I'm still chasing a CRT!

CRT, BoG and Dessert Party. Will be my baby girl's first trip and she is soooo excited!!! I am too. I really hope to get CRT, she gets so excited when she sees the castle on the website.

CRT, BoG and Dessert Party. Will be my baby girl's first trip and she is soooo excited!!! I am too. I really hope to get CRT, she gets so excited when she sees the castle on the website.

CRT really isn't that hard to get anymore. I booked a "last minute" trip (by Disney standards) at 62 days out and was able to get into CRT on our one MK day.

Personally, I'm chasing a Chef Mickey breakfast (and if I get it, Disney will also get an extra day out of me at the Contemporary...so really, it's in their best interest to be accommodating! :rotfl:) and BOG.

CRT really isn't that hard to get anymore. I booked a "last minute" trip (by Disney standards) at 62 days out and was able to get into CRT on our one MK day. Personally, I'm chasing a Chef Mickey breakfast (and if I get it, Disney will also get an extra day out of me at the Contemporary...so really, it's in their best interest to be accommodating! :rotfl:) and BOG.

That's good to know :) good luck on b-fast, they'd be smart to get you in, LOL!

Somewhat true since BoG opened. However, not so true for Dec & Jan. I'm thinking it has been hard for December (Holidays) & January (Holidays/closing for 2 months).

I'm hoping once people get closer to cancellation date, balance due, CP narrators released, etc.; reservations will open.

We have great reservations, so I am not complaining, but I am still chasing the elusive BOG reservation for both dd's birthdays..not avail at 180 days, even though it is towards end of trip. Hoping for pixie dust, but with all of the xmas parties, the likelihood of getting it is dim.pixiedust:

Somewhat true since BoG opened. However, not so true for Dec & Jan. I'm thinking it has been hard for December (Holidays) & January (Holidays/closing for 2 months).

I'm hoping once people get closer to cancellation date, balance due, CP narrators released, etc.; reservations will open.

Not really true that CRT is easy during free dining! :rolleyes2 But it is possible!:goodvibes

I'm hoping when the new 4 Seasons opens with their rooftop dining where you can see all 3 firework shows, SOME reservations will open up even though it won't be on the DDP.::yes::

Not really true that CRT is easy during free dining! :rolleyes2 But it is possible!:goodvibes

I'm hoping when the new 4 Seasons opens with their rooftop dining where you can see all 3 firework shows, SOME reservations will open up even though it won't be on the DDP.::yes::

Very true. I didn't include FD since most have been having trouble for numerous ADRs during FD. Especially B & Fantasmic! And FD runs during/into the holidays.

We are hoping for Chef Mickeys dinner. One night I saw it for the night we wanted, but by the time I logged in...it was gone.

HOping for the usual BOG. We'll see!:goodvibes
I'd like to try Ohana for dinner, but I dont think my kids would like the food. :sad1:

I've given up on crt bc I got a princess dinner at Epcot already but I wouldn't mind getting a better night. I'd like my Hollywood & vine breakfast to be a little earlier and my trex dinner a little later but I can live with them if I'm stuck

Add me to the BOG list. I have a feeling I'm going to be trying for a lunch FP instead.

I've given up on crt bc I got a princess dinner at Epcot already but I wouldn't mind getting a better night. I'd like my Hollywood & vine breakfast to be a little earlier and my trex dinner a little later but I can live with them if I'm stuck

Call the restaurant directly for Trex. They have different times than online. ;)

Still ISO of BOG Dinner, Tusker House Breakfast and a better time for 1900 PF dinner. I am a little nervous because the cancellations board for Sept has slowed way down. Have people settled on their plans by now? I see a few things for 4 people now and again but since we are 6 people, so far no luck!

I just got a CRT breakfast for the 9th of December! :cool1: I was literally stalking the page three times per day for a month! Now I just have to get an earlier 'Ohana dinner and BOG FP+ lunch or dinner. :hyper:

Still checking about a zillion times a day to switch our night at the California Grill. So frustrating! Oh well, 91 days left to keep checking...lol

Today was finally the day!!!! After well over a month of serious stalking I was able to score my reservation!!!! :woohoo:

I will keep my fingers crossed for everyone still looking!! ::yes::

I would call V&A directly. We had done the same thing and I called them about a wait list and they said they they don't have any later seatings at all on certain nights. This was for summer, but it's worth calling as it may be a night they don't have any late seatings at all that you are trying for. We moved to a Friday and were able to get a later seating.

Thanks for the tip, I might try that! When we originally booked, our options were 5:30 or 9:15 so I do think they are open late that night. I'll see what they have to say, though!

I've come to bring hope to everyone... I have been searching all day/everyday for 2+ weeks for BOG before the 10/13 MNSSHP and I finally got it about 5 minutes ago for 4:55pm!! If you obsessively hunt, you can get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter