What Reservation are you Chasing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H&V Breakfast, Chef Mickey dinner, 'Ohana dinner(our must-do every trip), and an Akershus or CRT(yeah, right) for my princess-adoring SIL. With how slim the pickin's are this time booking, I'll really just take any character meals, lol.

Minus my husband and I, everyone else is a first-timer and this is certainly the biggest group I've ever booked/planned for. I especially can't wait to see my almost 3 year old meet Mickey, he's finally old enough to share the magic with! :woohoo:

OMG, congrats!!!! =) For what? B, L or D? and do you check 100x a day? LOL. I don't have the energy anymore. please send some pixie dust my way pixiedust:

I was and then I kind of gave up hope and only checked like 15x a day! I was going to give up and just look at the week we were there because I know there is bound to be a cancellation . Last time we went I snagged one the night before!

Sending lots of pixie dust. The good news is now I can hopefully make someone's day because I have a CRT breakfast that day but really wanted the dinner!

I'm encouraged by looking at the current week's availability - all the plan changing while folks are down there should help!

Keep trying and don't give up. We were there in Feb during free dining. Not a single CRT anything at any time or BOG dinner opened up. Not one. I tried all the time. I tried so much that when there, an awesome phone cast member and a hotel cast member both even called me back a few times because they were on the case trying to help. No luck. They were both awesome and so sweet, but not able to get a party of 3 in. :confused3

So please don't count on it being available based on what you see for next week's availability. It could happen, but last time for us it didn't. The cast members when I call are SHOCKED that there's nothing available from November 9th through the 20th. And several say sounding amazed, "Wow! There's not even any 1900s or a Cape May breakfast!!!"

:goodvibespixiedust::goodvibes

Keep trying and don't give up. We were there in Feb during free dining. Not a single CRT anything at any time or BOG dinner opened up. Not one. I tried all the time. I tried so much that when there, an awesome phone cast member and a hotel cast member both even called me back a few times because they were on the case trying to help. No luck. They were both awesome and so sweet, but not able to get a party of 3 in. :confused3 So please don't count on it being available based on what you see for next week's availability. It could happen, but last time for us it didn't. The cast members when I call are SHOCKED that there's nothing available from November 9th through the 20th. And several say sounding amazed, "Wow! There's not even any 1900s or a Cape May breakfast!!!" :goodvibespixiedust::goodvibes

Not counting on it at all, but remaining hopeful. I'd love CRT but am happy with Akershus. Really would like a Crystal Palace or an H&V to pop up, but whatever will be will be!
Good vibes to all!

H&V lunch came up for our party of 6 on our last day! :-)
Now if I could nab a Crystal Palace... ;-)

Hollywood and vine for breakfast or lunch! and Garden Grill for dinner!!!

I have also been stalking the site more than one should admit! Glad to see I'm not the only one obsessing. :bitelip:

BOG - we have it for 800 PM but really need it closer to 500 - so we're going in hoping DD will still be up and hungry

BOG, 1900 PF, CRT, Ohana, Garden Grill...haven't been able to get anything yet for Nov. trip :(

Scared my husband by running out of the bedroom at 1 am to tell him I got an 8:05 am ressie at Crystal Palace. :cool1:

He thinks I've gone crazy. :rotfl2:

I've been checking 100x per day. Whew.

I'm searching for a CRT for the rest of my party and a BOG for the rest of my party. I have one of each for four but I need them for 8 Grrrrrrr. I check online and call very often and never see anything. I've seen a few CRT but never for the time I need them at. If I could get another ADR at least close to the same time we have ours now that would rock!!

I was talking to one of the CMs on Friday trying to change my stay dates and we somehow ended up talking about how it was almost impossible to get an ADR to BOG and she asks me to hold on for a sec so she can check as sometimes they have more luck. So she puts me on hold for at least twenty mins and comes back and tells me she has great news for me, I got super excited, I could not believe that she was able to get me a BOG reservation for my whole party, my heart rate sped up and I was so happy and he great news was that we could go for lunch without an ADR, I was like really lady, are you serious, thats your great news that we could go for lunch. I totally wanted to hang up on her. I can't believe that she would think that was such a great news, she was really excited about it too. :mad:

If someone sold ADR's on ebay I would totally buy it just to be done looking, lol

Trying trying trying for an earlier Garden Grill time...if it ends up a late dinner at least we've got something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter