What part time WDW job would you love to have?

1. Bartender at Leaping Libations or Banana Cabana (you know they're making Moms and Dads vacations better!)
2. Guest Services (I know you get a lot of complaints, but when you can fix a problem and go above and beyond, that's gotta feel good at Disney!)
3. Kennel attendant
4. Stable attendant at Fort Wilderness
5. Wait staff or part of the show at Hoop De Due
6. Ferry captain
7. Train operator at MK

I'd love to be the piano player out in front of Casey's.

I'd love to be a Cinderella.

I'd love to be a Tour Guide.

I'd love to work in a Kids Club on a DCL ship.

I'd love to be in a show on a DCL ship.

I'd love to be a cruise director of a DCL ship.

I'd love to be a Streetmosphere performer.

I'd love to be a musical director behind the scenes.

I'd love to be a DVC guide.

I'd love to be the girl that flies in FotLK.

I'd love to be a boat captain and drive the MK-WL loop exclusively.

I'd love to be a BBB Fairy Godmother in Training or a Pirates League "stylist"

I'd love to be the CM who works the Fantasmic Dessert Seatings at DL.

I'd love to be a CM at Club 33.

I'd love to be the Fairy Godmother pixiedust:

IMG_2238.jpg

I would love to be a Tour Guide. Love talking about Disney!

I would also love to be an Imagineer! Imagine developing new attractions and doing all that fun research!

Another tops in my books is a Photo Pass Photographer! I would try to emulate my favorite one who posed all the couples at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party as their favorite Disney Couple. What fun that could be!

Wow!!! Great thread!!! I would have to say anything in WoD!! That would be awesome..especially a cashier!!!

Also, I would absolutely LOOOOVE to do banquets there!!! I'm a banquet server where I live and I love it love LOVE IT!!!

disprincessatheart said:
I'd like to be on the decorating team. I'd love to be in the parks when they are empty and get to decorate for all the holidays! I look forward to it at home every year, so I'd love to have more to decorate, more ideas to play with and more help doing it!

I didn't even think about the decorating team. That would be another job I'd love!

fishing excursion boat captain. im a pretty good fisherman and plenty of experience with a boat. Id take the shuttle boat from WL as my second choice....

I would like to work at the font desk of any of the resorts or for DVC.

Great question!

I would want to be outside and have the chance to interact with lots of guests. Off the top of my head and in no particular order:

Tour guide for the new Epcot Segway tour
Roaming custodial guy who sweeps up stuff off the ground and gets to make those cool drawings on the pavement with water and a broom
Food seller guy at a food cart

The thing I like about the last two is that they'd let me meet tons of guests in short, 30 second snippets. When I was a barista, I loved have short bursts of conversations with customers as they came through the line. I guess I should add

Barista at a place on property that serves real coffee and espresso drinks

-- Dave

I had the great privilege of walking into casting Monday (Yes, can you believe they were open on Labor Day) and them tell me "just about everything is open, what do you want to do"? I chose my dream area of Icon Attractions at Hollywood Studios. Here I will have the potential to work Indiana Jones, American Idol, Star Tours, Jedi Training Academy, Muppet Vision 3D and of course The Great Movie ride.

I have previously worked in many of the areas you have mentioned, so I can shead some light on some of the responses just in case you want to actually move on down here and join our Disney Family.

Peter Pan/Small World- A truly magical job! Hot in the summer, cold in the winter and the song gets stuck in your head for all of eternity, but loads of fun!

Monorail Driver- you must work the platform for 6 months before they will schedule you to start learning to drive. The learning process for that can take 3-6 weeks depending on your learning speed. After you pass a rigorous assessment with people talking to you from 5 different directions all at once, you get to drive roughly 2-4 hours a week combined. Still, not a bad part time gig.

Boat Driver- relaxing, low stress, get to meet a lot of people and if you log enough hours, you get the privilege of adding captain before your name.

Front Desk-Think Guest Relations for resorts. Your checking people in, but you are also solving the problems they encounter after check in. No two guests are alike. All in all it was a lot of fun and I got to meet quite a few celebrities.

MK Merchandice- lots of interaction with thousands of guests a hour and very low stress. In some locations you even get to wear some of the hats from the shop.

My dh always said he wanted to be a tram driver for the parking lots because he thought it was basically like driving a stretch-golf cart. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter