1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

What part time WDW job would you love to have?

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by TigerTown, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Stacy's a freak

Stacy's a freak wrangles snakes

I would like to be a Main Street performer of some sort. Like in a brass quartet (I play the trumpet)! Or in a barbershop quartet (I can harmonize like the dickens!). :yay: But I would probably start crying from sheer joy so they would boot me out in no time ...

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TigerTown

TigerTown runDisney addict!

Wow...great insight! Thanks for the information.

4. Poohbug

Poohbug Sherlocked

I would love to work on the horticulture/landscaping team. Preparing and maintaining the Flower and Garden Festival or working in the Land greenhouses would be dream jobs. :flower3:

5. disney212

disney212 DIS Veteran

This is too fun. Ultimate would be a secret hotel shopper for WDW Resorts, where my job would be to travel and stay in all the resorts and write a report on the overall experience (try the restarants, spas, room service, pools, etc)! Second would be "Evil Queen", I always say I think playing a villain would be awesome.

6. wendydarling826

wendydarling826 <font color=orange>I thought mine was the only cra

I want to be the lady who sits by Stormalong Bay and colors with kids. I haven't seen her in the past couple of trips, so if that job has been eliminated, I could be the Hat Lady who plays the piano at the Rose and Crown.

7. Nutty4Disney

Nutty4Disney DIS Veteran

I would love to work in one of the Christmas shops, either at DTD or MK. Or maybe a hostess at one of the restaraunts. I know DH would say something to do with the trains at MK. It's nice to dream.:goodvibes