What Parks Are The Best

I would join the crowd at MK and Epcot but my son would say Epcot and HS (which is completely enjoyable to me but doesn't have the nostalgia of MK)

I've seen this question many times, and I certainly understand why someone would ask it. The problem is none of these people are you. They don't have the same likes and dislikes as you do. If you are traveling with children, their children more than likely will not like what your kids do. Everyone is so different.

My biggest advice would be to get the Unofficial Guidebook to Disney. Read it cover to cover. Read about every single ride and attraction. See what appeals to you. For instance our family is not big on Magic Kingdom. Even when the kids were little it was not their favorite park.

We went last October with our 14 year old, DH and I, both 46. DS and I had to convince DH that Magic Kingdom was a must. He wanted to totally skip it. We easily did all our favorites and were done by the afternoon parade. DH and DS loved the Hall of Presidents which we had never seen. (Most folks find it boring.) None of us want to do Dumbo or the teacups.... whereas most folks love the nostalgia of those rides. We skip that whole area.

To answer your actual question our family loves visiting the countries in Epcot. We also enjoy the front of Epcot and Animal Kingdom, though it is always so darn hot at AK.

I'm with the majority too, MK and Epcot. Epcot surprised us last time since the time before we weren't very impressed by it. We walked out of Epcot on our first day at WDW and my then-8-year-old daughter told me, Epcot was her favorite (and we hadn't been to any other parks since she was 2)!

My personal favorites are Magic Kingdom and Epcot. However, now that we have children, we spend more time at Hollywood Studios than we have in the past. The kids love everything related to Playhouse Disney. There are wonderful princess shows at HS too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter